Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me find this bed!

Options
  • 15-10-2019 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

I want this bed
    whitford_grey_1.png
    whitford_grey_2.png

It needs to have either underbed storage or drawers like above.

I can find many similar beds but without storage or without the scroll feature at the foot of the bed.

I'm looking for it in a grey colour. I can find 2 online on UK sites but as of yet can't find if they can deliver to Ireland or at a reasonable cost.

Does anyone know where there might be beds like this, or especially in the north? My absolute maximum budget is €650 - €700

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭han2000

Does it have to be identical to that bed and is there a particular size?

https://www.beds.ie/marquis-6ft-ottoman-bed.html

https://www.beds.ie/5ft-woodbury-drawer-bed-grey.html

https://www.homelinefurniture.ie/bedroom/beds/ottaman-storage-beds/regina-fabric-bed

https://bigmickey.ie/product/birlea-castello-ottoman-bed-frame/

The last one looks fairly similar to the picture, slightly over budget but they have free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Thank you!I had come across the bigmickey one but was ifffy about the price!
    Beds.ie - genius! Very similar ones there! Thank you! Brain is fried! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭han2000

Thank you!I had come across the bigmickey one but was ifffy about the price!
    Beds.ie - genius! Very similar ones there! Thank you! Brain is fried! :)

No hassle :) I know the feeling, they all start to look the same after a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

If you can afford an ottoman go for it because you get about twice the storage space underneath over one with drawers. That said it depends what you are storing and how often you need to access- if clothes that are in everyday use then drawers might be more suitable but if things like summer/winter duvets or a vacumn cleaner used once a week then an ottoman would be better.

Thanks all. After having a million and seven tabs open on my laptop, I went for this 123708_1_king-size-5-ft-grey-velvet-ottoman-bedframe-lancelot-power-shot.jpg

which isn't actually grey at all and more like a teal colour in the flesh!

I'm happy enough :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

How much did it set you back?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

Thanks all. After having a million and seven tabs open on my laptop, I went for this 123708_1_king-size-5-ft-grey-velvet-ottoman-bedframe-lancelot-power-shot.jpg

which isn't actually grey at all and more like a teal colour in the flesh!

I'm happy enough :)

Nice bed...where did you buy and for how much?

jomalone14 wrote: »
    Nice bed...where did you buy and for how much?

Sorry for late reply - I should have specified in my post!

EZ Living furniture and it was €729 (think delivery is an extra €80 though) plus assembly...... It's expensive BUT my room will be small so extra storage will be invaluable. Plus I was so sick of looking at beds at that point! Nice bit of storage with the ottoman feature though so Im happy with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,617 ✭✭✭✭zell12

You paid too much!
    Free delivery, I assume mattress extra
    €549
    €499
    and non-sleigh thing €260 + €30 delivery

zell12 wrote: »
    You paid too much!
    Free delivery, I assume mattress extra
    €549
    €499
    and non-sleigh thing €260 + €30 delivery

Haha I know I've spotted that once since!

Too late now! And I really wanted the Sleigh bed as well - ya win some, ya lose some!

• Advertisement
Advertisement