Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!!!!!!!!! Paula's World Record Gone !!!!!!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,677 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Chivito550 wrote: »
    No athlete goes flat out in a national championship quarter final heat. Come on!

Nobody takes her 10.49 seriously. The clock malfunctioned. What odds she got a 0.0 - not even a 0.1 or a 0.2) at the same time the triple jumpers were getting 5.0.

Im afraid you're wasting your time arguing this one. Save your energy for something worth arguing over.

I am not arguing it. I simply said that nobody knows the exact type wind conditions during that race......

Flo Jo legal wind at her best was probably a mid 10.5 runner.....

I also pointed out that very fast times don't always have to happen in finals. Plenty examples of very fast times in heats at championships....

And actually look at her in the race itself. She seemed to be going very flat out....so your claim that nobody goes flat out in a heat at a national championship seems spurious to me.....watch the race.

In other words, I am saying stuff that is true...

• Registered Users Posts: 54,677 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Sinbad_NI wrote: »
    Just because he hasn't been caught doesn't make him clean.
    Association with Heredia casts a huge cloud.

Around we go......

He is, to-date not a convicted athlete. I'll leave it there...

Advertisement