Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firewood business

Options
  • 16-08-2019 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I hope this is the correct place to post on this (if not would you be able to point me in the right direction?)

I’m looking to start a firewood business, which would be supplying to the public and trade in bulk deliveries.

I would be open to partnering someone who is thinking of clearing their land but would like to get as much return as possible also.

My aim would to be WFQA appproved therefore having this a s a selling point within a couple of years.

I have a fair idea of equipment needed, from processors, cleaning drums, telescopic handlers/front loaders & landing tables etc.

What are your thought on this and any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 186 ✭✭Kickstart1.3

Firewood timber for sale needs to be dried for at least 12 months, so you need to be cutting the timber ahead.
    Sounds like hard work, but you could make a living out of it for sure

Advertisement