Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vegetarian SHOES (for men..)

Options
  • 28-01-2008 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Anyone know where someone might find a trendy vegetarian shoe shop (or label even) for men's smart dress shoes?

I've been wearing leather shoes pretty much since I started office work and I really struggle to find any smart shoes that would go well with a suit that aren't made of animal, any suggestions?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 294 ✭✭XJR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Parnassia

You could also try http://www.bboheme.com

Or, sometimes you can get non-leather shoes in Penneys/Dunnes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I would like to second the two links above, having bought from both myself. Just be wary of buying shoes online as sizes varying depending on make or style of shoe, even if they are all size 6, for example. I bought a size 6 smart shoe for work and it did warn of being a half size too big - they are massive on me and I wish they weren't so oddly labelled!

Advertisement