Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paradise Lost aka Turistas

• 03-06-2007 10:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454970/

Saw it last night

was OK, not crap, but nothin t sing about either

Was kinda cheesy, and very predictable. Not as much death or gore as I expected

A messy rip-off of The Descent

Still, I enjoyed it, its a good popcorn movie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

So this has nothing to do with John Milton then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Etain

unreggd wrote:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454970/

Still, I enjoyed it, its a good popcorn movie
    Yes. I had expected them to be robbed and killed...not ... what happened. I thought it was better than The Descent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Good movie. The Descent didn't pop into my mind once during the whole movie, to be honest I don't think it ripped off that movie in the slightest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Rhyme wrote:
    So this has nothing to do with John Milton then?

That Paradise Lost is apparently out later this year.

I'm confused though. There's Turistas but there's also Paradise Lost, which I thought was the one that was jsut coming out.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

HavoK wrote:
    The Descent didn't pop into my mind once during the whole movie, to be honest I don't think it ripped off that movie in the slightest.
    Yeah, i actually dno why I said that

Prob cos its about a trip that goes wrong, then on top o that they're bein chased around

and the underwater cavern scenes too

But I spose they're only remote similarities, so scrap that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

I thought it was terrible. Very poor film. Nothing shocking about it, underwater carven sequence was too long and very boring, it was lacking alot of tension. I didn't care about the entire cast. It was just a bad movie.

Advertisement