Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roll up / foldable pumps - where to buy?

Options
  • 03-10-2019 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi Ladies

Would anyone know where could I get foldable flats (see pic in below post) in Dublin?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭natali1982

natali1982 wrote: »
    Hi Ladies

Would anyone know where could I get foldable flats (see pic) in Dublin?

Many thanks

They look sth like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

I remember those!
    Very handy to bring along to occasions for when the show-off heels had begun to ache, LOL...they fit in a handbag, really neat.

Day Lewin wrote: »
    I remember those!
    Very handy to bring along to occasions for when the show-off heels had begun to ache, LOL...they fit in a handbag, really neat.

Yeah, I know I can get them Amazon but would prefer to try them on first to avoid hassle with returning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭sporina

natali1982 wrote: »
    Yeah, I know I can get them Amazon but would prefer to try them on first to avoid hassle with returning.

i got some on amazon - they were perfect = used them when traveling - but twas a good few years ago.. they are no longer available on amazon but they were described as foldable ballet flats/pumps/bridal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

I saw some in Next the other day

https://www.next.ie/en/style/st129576#974636

974636s.jpg

• Advertisement

sporina wrote: »
    i got some on amazon - they were perfect = used them when traveling - but twas a good few years ago.. will try and have a look for the link

Thank you, I’m looking for something with a bit ticker sole yet foldable to a pouch.

My idea is also to take them on hols (mainly winter, if we have half board in hotel). This is life saver when traveling with hand luggage only.

Would really appreciate recommendation :) Thank you 😊

juke wrote: »

974636s.jpg

That’s cool. Will pop in tomorrow so I can try them on! Thank you!!!

juke wrote: »

974636s.jpg

That’s cool. Will pop in tomorrow so I can try them on! Thank you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I have a pair of fold up pumps with a little bag that I got in Dunnes Stores a few years ago. They are grand for putting on your feet at the end of a night out but I wouldn't wear them out and about.

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    I have a pair of fold up pumps with a little bag that I got in Dunnes Stores a few years ago. They are grand for putting on your feet at the end of a night out but I wouldn't wear them out and about.

Cool, will check it out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Pineapple1

Hope its not too late, but I recall seeing Scholl branded fold away pumps in little independant chemists/maybe Boots aswell Im not sure.

Pineapple1 wrote: »
    Hope its not too late, but I recall seeing Scholl branded fold away pumps in little independant chemists/maybe Boots aswell Im not sure.

Thank You😊

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Advertisement