Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mercer’s Institute for Successful Ageing (MISA)

Options
  • 16-11-2020 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I have to go to the Mercer’s Institute for Successful Ageing (MISA)... they told me the session is going to take 2 hours... I’m just wondering will they require bloods as I’ve had then recently taken at my doctors office and fainted. Bloods is always a huge issue for me and it’s going to take me 4 hours to drive to the institute so the last thing I’d want is to have to take more blood samples and then drive another 4 hours back home... I’m not staying anywhere as I’m scared of getting the virus, so I rather drive back home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Noddy45 wrote: »
    I have to go to the Mercer’s Institute for Successful Ageing (MISA)... they told me the session is going to take 2 hours... I’m just wondering will they require bloods as I’ve had then recently taken at my doctors office and fainted. Bloods is always a huge issue for me and it’s going to take me 4 hours to drive to the institute so the last thing I’d want is to have to take more blood samples and then drive another 4 hours back home... I’m not staying anywhere as I’m scared of getting the virus, so I rather drive back home.

email or phone them and ask? That will set your mind at ease. And tell them your concern also?

Advertisement