Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Indian Ringneck Parrot

• 06-04-2020 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hello all. I was speaking to my local pet shop asking about the possibility of buying an Indian Ringneck Parrot. He said he won't be able to bring any in himself and that I should go on Irish Forums and see if someone can help me find an Indian Ringneck Parrot.

So here I am. I am in search of a baby Indian Ringneck Parrots anywhere between the ages of 3 weeks to 4.5 weeks old so I can hand rear him myself. I have hand reared budgies before so I do have experience with birds.

Is there anyone on this forum that can help me buy one of these little guys? I have been searching for one for a couple of years now but never managed to find one.

Thank you all.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Knine is the expert on them here! We had 3 living in our park months ago lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭NinjaRambo

tk123 wrote: »
    Knine is the expert on them here! We had 3 living in our park months ago lol!

Thank you for this! Wow, really? Which county are you in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

NinjaRambo wrote: »
    Thank you for this! Wow, really? Which county are you in?

I’m in Dublin! Somebody had heard that an aviary not too far away had been damaged/left open so that could have been where they came from. Was mad seeing them circling around together and high up in the trees and anyone who’s been in Spain etc knows that sound :p I was sure I heard one a few weeks ago but didn’t see it. I hope they survived the winter!

Advertisement