Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

04-07-2018, 20:09   #31
NuMarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absoluvely View Post
Anything stopping you getting 31 bars, 31 fake e-mail addresses, 31 sports pass codes, and getting sports for a whole month on the one NowTV account?

I'm thinking the limit of each type of pass per customer only applies on the Nestlé side when you're getting the codes. Once you have the codes you can apply them all to the one NowTV account, right?
Could there be something in the code that the Now TV site will recognise as being part of this promotion and apply the restriction on their side too? Considering how often people are winning codes, I'd be surprised if there wasn't something on their side to stop someone going to town on it.
Advertisement
04-07-2018, 21:47   #32
Former Former

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absoluvely View Post
Anything stopping you getting 31 bars, 31 fake e-mail addresses, 31 sports pass codes, and getting sports for a whole month on the one NowTV account?

I'm thinking the limit of each type of pass per customer only applies on the Nestlé side when you're getting the codes. Once you have the codes you can apply them all to the one NowTV account, right?
No, the limit is per NOW tv account.

So your plan would only work with 31 different credit cards...
Thanks from:
04-07-2018, 22:42   #33
zoe 3619

Code for anyone that can use it-BT5HJ-X5KPM-HH.
Love yorkies,but don't watch much t.v.
Thanks from:
08-08-2018, 20:42   #34
Pangea

Has anyone tried this recently? When I enter a voucher no it just says this...

"Just to confirm that your entry for the next prize draw has been received. Please see the Terms & Conditions for the draw dates. We will be in touch with you again if you win."
08-08-2018, 21:31   #35
NoeldeBournaix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangea View Post
Has anyone tried this recently? When I enter a voucher no it just says this...

"Just to confirm that your entry for the next prize draw has been received. Please see the Terms & Conditions for the draw dates. We will be in touch with you again if you win."
The main draws are over. I think you will be entered into the 'Catch all draw' and the next one of these appears to be on 15/08/18, with another one in March next year for entries made after the first catch all draw.

This is from the terms:

'Main Promotional Period is from 8am to Midnight each day from 21.05.18 to Midnight 15.07.18 with one thousand (1,000) winning moments each hour. Entries outside these daily start and finish times will not be accepted.

After the main promotional period there will be still be the opportunity to enter for the Catch All draws. Entries are only valid for one draw. Those entries received between 16.07.18 and 15.08.18 will be included in the draw that closes at midnight on 15.08.18. Entries received between 16.08.18 and 15.03.19 will be included in the draw that closes at midnight on 15.03.19 inclusive. Entries will not roll over between the draws.'
Thanks from:
Advertisement
30-05-2019, 10:24   #36
shocksy

This competition for NOW TV entertainment passes with hourly draws is available again this year and are on selected Nestle bars which are now in store. I got two kit kats yeterday and I won two passes on both of them.
30-05-2019, 11:08   #37
NuMarvel

And I had just got my cholesterol down from all of last year's bars
Thanks from:
30-05-2019, 12:33   #38
snowgal

pity its only for the Entertainment pass. Though from this thread, I've at least discovered that I can watch GAA on sky for a single game!! so thanks
12-06-2019, 22:00   #39
dirtyden

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocksy View Post
This competition for NOW TV entertainment passes with hourly draws is available again this year and are on selected Nestle bars which are now in store. I got two kit kats yeterday and I won two passes on both of them.
Did you have any trouble activating the free month? I won a pass but when I try and activate it through the email it takes me to the uk site where I cannot activate it.
Advertisement
12-06-2019, 22:38   #40
bobgaf

At the end of the link taking you to the UK site, there is a voucher id. It looks like NOWXXXXXXXXXXX. Copy the voucher id and log in to your Irish NOW TV account. There is an option in the "Your Passes" page to redeem a voucher. Paste the voucher id in there and it should work. It worked for me. Not very obvious the first time though. Note you can only win twice according to the rules.
(3) thanks from:
12-06-2019, 23:08   #41
dirtyden

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobgaf View Post
At the end of the link taking you to the UK site, there is a voucher id. It looks like NOWXXXXXXXXXXX. Copy the voucher id and log in to your Irish NOW TV account. There is an option in the "Your Passes" page to redeem a voucher. Paste the voucher id in there and it should work. It worked for me. Not very obvious the first time though. Note you can only win twice according to the rules.
Perfect, thanks.
12-06-2019, 23:33   #42
shocksy

Quote:
The twice thing only applies to the email address on the nestle website. The codes work independently from the nestle site. I used multiple email address to get plenty of codes and I was able to use them all on my NowTv account without any problems.
(2) thanks from:
13-06-2019, 13:41   #43
bobgaf

Was that last year or this year ? I have just won twice on two separate email addresses. The first code worked fine. That email address corresponded to the NOW TV account email. When I tried the second code, it was not accepted. That was a different email address.
13-06-2019, 14:08   #44
NuMarvel

Quote:
Was that last year or this year ? I have just won twice on two separate email addresses. The first code worked fine. That email address corresponded to the NOW TV account email. When I tried the second code, it was not accepted. That was a different email address.
There has to be less than 30 days left on your pass before you can apply a new voucher/pass, so you might be falling foul of that. If you entered the first code today, try the second code tomorrow.
(2) thanks from:
13-06-2019, 14:14   #45
bobgaf

That could be it. I had some paid days left, then I entered the first code which worked. I tried the second shortly after, definitely on the same day and it failed. Thanks.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion