Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

20-04-2018, 10:23   #16
dinneenp

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpson View Post
That looks like my one, but you need a Nilfisk/Alto connector. That one is a Labour. Mine cost about 3 times that!

Edit: this one should work https://m.tomtop.com/p-e3335.html
Thanks. Anywhere in Europe/locally that sell that? I know I can order above through some 'we deliver to Ireland from USA' website' but looking for easy option.
Advertisement
20-04-2018, 10:34   #17
stimpson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinneenp View Post
Thanks. Anywhere in Europe/locally that sell that? I know I can order above through some 'we deliver to Ireland from USA' website' but looking for easy option.
http://www.detailingshed.com/shampoo...nce&results=17

Run by Boardsies
20-04-2018, 12:59   #18
getoffthepot

I'm subscribed to the thread and have a camel alert so as not to miss next time. Would really like one of these.
Thanks from:
20-04-2018, 18:17   #19
bazz26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinneenp View Post
I bought this snow lance last year for my Nilfisk and does a great job:

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Heavy-Duty-N...item35e0cffacf
Thanks from:
20-04-2018, 21:02   #20
ProjectMoose

Am I missing something... Is this not the same or similar snow lance on Amazon UK for 20 GBP.
Advertisement
24-04-2018, 19:34   #21
skerry

My one arrived today. Just put it together there and have to say its a very well designed unit. Nice bit of clever cable management and plenty little storage slots for extra nozzles etc so they don't go missing. It's heavier than I thought it would be, seems very solid and looking forward to trying it out. I have high hopes.

Only downside is I've come to the realisation that I've reached the point in my life where this is the type of thing that excites me
24-04-2018, 19:51   #22
Jayprey

Is this not decent value then considering it comes with the patio cleaner and detergent attachments plus the €10 voucher offer starts tomorrow?

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...URE+WASHER.htm
24-04-2018, 20:11   #23
skerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayprey View Post
Is this not decent value then considering it comes with the patio cleaner and detergent attachments plus the €10 voucher offer starts tomorrow?

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...URE+WASHER.htm
Its not a bad deal as far as I can tell but only extra that comes with it is patio cleaner, I think everything else came with Amazon one. I didn't have much use for patio cleaner. Might pick up the drain cleaner when their on offer though
26-04-2018, 10:14   #24
userduluth

Got mine and tested it yesterday, nice piece of kit and got three attachments(including soap bottle). I need to buy the car nozzle and brush which including under body nozzle is around 55 euros in Argos
Thanks from:
Advertisement
26-04-2018, 10:57   #25
Johnny_Fontane

lads, dont have the storage facility for a power washer, if anyone near D3 would like €25 to rent it for a morning, do get in touch!!

help out a fellow boardsie!
27-04-2018, 20:25   #26
iPhone.

still waiting on mine, ordered it with only minutes left to go on the offer and they were sold out at that stage, currently saying delivery 14-25th May.

Hoping it comes before that though, I have ordered before when stuff was out of stock but they usually ship it before the extended date, hope it's the same this time but no sign of it appearing back in stock yet.

It looks a great sturdy lump of kit, thanks again OP!
Thanks from:
01-05-2018, 12:31   #27
dinneenp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazz26 View Post
I bought this snow lance last year for my Nilfisk and does a great job:

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Heavy-Duty-N...item35e0cffacf
Hi,
It has a list of models it fits but doesn't mention the C 135. I've contacted the seller asking if it'll fit.
01-05-2018, 13:50   #28
bkrangle

I ordered this pressure washer when it was on offer. It was scheduled to arrive last week and my order status said it had shipped. However, it never showed up and according to my order status it had been sent back to the seller.

I contacted an post and they informed me that they'd never received it. After a phone call to Amazon it emerged that they had never sent the item. They told me it would be sent ASAP but then an hour or two after that phone conversation I received a cancellation notice stating that I could reorder the item if I wished............but it had gone up by over £40

I rang again yesterday and was told that if I ordered it at the new price they would reimburse the difference after it arrived. However, there's now a 4 week lead time.

I don't really know what happened with the order but I will be wary of ordering stuff like this from Amazon in future.
Thanks from:
03-05-2018, 18:02   #29
getoffthepot

Just picked one up in warehouse deals for £105.😬
Delivery 11th may.
03-05-2018, 18:57   #30
iPhone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrangle View Post
I ordered this pressure washer when it was on offer. It was scheduled to arrive last week and my order status said it had shipped. However, it never showed up and according to my order status it had been sent back to the seller.

I contacted an post and they informed me that they'd never received it. After a phone call to Amazon it emerged that they had never sent the item. They told me it would be sent ASAP but then an hour or two after that phone conversation I received a cancellation notice stating that I could reorder the item if I wished............but it had gone up by over £40

I rang again yesterday and was told that if I ordered it at the new price they would reimburse the difference after it arrived. However, there's now a 4 week lead time.

I don't really know what happened with the order but I will be wary of ordering stuff like this from Amazon in future.
They do seem to be having a particular problem shipping these alright. I have often bought items when they were out of stock but they still usually ship withing a few days. I still haven't received mine yet either.

I asked Amazon on Chat a few days ago if they can give any indication of a definite shipping date but they couldn't.

I also pointed out to them that they are still advertising the item as 'amazon choice' which means it's available to ship immediately, but written in the text on the item page then they have 'usually ships in 2-4weeks' which contradicts this. Just a waiting game really.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion