Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on Linda Martin

Options
  • 03-08-2005 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Just watching a program that my wife recorded tonight - celebrity you're a star.
    I just want to know if its just me or is Linda Martin completely full of herself and is looking incredibly like a bad drag queen lately?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Oh no, not another one. :( We already have a thread about this crap. We should vote to get rid of all reality TV. It's unreal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Dreamcatcher

It's just you. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

She's horrible and the show is crapola. The country fella made a couple of funny comments but that was all the entertainment that was provided.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Ah yeah that pervy fella, hes madness :D

But yeah her face is like a melted handbag :eek:

So why bother watching it then Grimloch? Was there no paint drying in your house?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Flukey wrote:
    So why bother watching it then Grimloch? Was there no paint drying in your house?

It was on in the background, whilst there was some paint drying. I would not watch such tripe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ah yeah that pervy fella, hes madness :D

But yeah her face is like a melted handbag :eek:

lollll....I remember in first season of eurostar, some lad sang "Lindas a rollercoaster, just gotta ride her".....instead of life is a rollercoaster...

The reactions were funny, dont think the judges were all too impressed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

saw her on the front of the guide , my god shes gone into such a drag queen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

she makes me wretch

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

shes nothing to write home about

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ! dwarfchucka

Its not meant to be a reality tv thread. Its about people who are totally and misguidedly full of themselves and their own importance. Another one i can think of is Mark Cagney on tv 3 am.Tosser.

Sparky_S wrote:
    shes nothing to write home about

Hi mom,

Saw Linda Martin on tv today!!

Ps living in China as a slave is OK

Love Timmy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,841 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

i just remember watching one episode of your a star i think it was and there was some debate about how she was not tacky "im not tacky" as she said, then it went on a break and i nearly wet myself laughing at one of the ads that came up "hi im linda martin, did you know with miss moneypenny insurance... blah blah blah" now if thats not tacky!!! i think the producers at rte might have done it on purpose :D

Hi mom,

Saw Linda Martin on tv today!!

Ps living in China as a slave is OK

Love Timmy

Dear timmy

Its your mom.

A website called boards.ie killed Linda martin

but since your in china the episode wont air till 2 yrs from now.

Happy Linda Martins funeral watching

Love your mom

Sparky_S wrote:
    Dear timmy

Its your mom.

A website called boards.ie killed Linda martin

but since your in china the episode wont air till 2 yrs from now.

Happy Linda Martins funeral watching

Love your mom

Hi mom,

Yeah, thats a shame, almost as bad as when they stopped showing Glenroe...Been trying to catch up on a bit of fair city lately, but its just so damn hard trying to ration tv and sleep in my 2 hours free from work every 24 hours.

PS Remember that guy that was coming home with me in september? The guards shot him today, lol

Love Timmy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

Proabably the MOST irritating person on TV. Why does she feel the need to dress like a 20yr old?
    Can she not see her sagging orange skin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

linda martons a sarky old cow, no offence Sarky!

Dear timmy

What can i say, you should be looking forward to seeing pop idol soon

and stop giving out about your 2 hrs of rest, at least you get some
    i tell ya when i had you firstly before the nuns took you off me, i hadnt a wink of sleep

they pay you a good wage over there, so stop giving out, it may be rice but at least your not starving.

Im sending you over a picture of your new brother, he will be with you there soon, the govrnment here have a great deal where they swap foreign immigrents with new born children, and i get a 25% reduction in tax, its great.

Love your mom

Ps. Hows daddy

Sparky_S wrote:
    Dear timmy

What can i say, you should be looking forward to seeing pop idol soon

and stop giving out about your 2 hrs of rest, at least you get some
    i tell ya when i had you firstly before the nuns took you off me, i hadnt a wink of sleep

they pay you a good wage over there, so stop giving out, it may be rice but at least your not starving.

Im sending you over a picture of your new brother, he will be with you there soon, the govrnment here have a great deal where they swap foreign immigrents with new born children, and i get a 25% reduction in tax, its great.

Love your mom

Ps. Hows daddy

Hi mom,

I was in the canteen today, but there was no tv, I think it got broken in a bit of a scuffle today, nothing major. I think 1 or 200 people might have been killed, but I wasn't really paying attention as I was busy counting grains of rice.

I'm saving eagerly for my first car, things are a bit hard at the moment with the mortgage on the packet of noodles I bought two weeks ago, but I'm surviving okay.

Dads fine, same as always.

PS thanks for the clothes for my birthday, but I'm not allowed wear anyting at work, so I ate them instead.

Love Timmy

So anyway, Grimloch, tell me, what colour was the paint?

• Advertisement
Advertisement