Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When ever I play videos they are green

Options
  • 08-03-2011 3:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46

Hi guys, Since only recently whenever I play a video of a media player ie youtube, quickplayer etc the video comes out green? Iv tried downloading codecs but with no result? Can someone please help me on this one? I have a windows vista with a 32 bit operating system. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭dyer

does the same thing happen if you open a picture on your computer?

if so it might be related to your monitors colour profile.. try changing to sRGB.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 louie12ie

No everything is perfect its just that whenever i use a media player ie youtube, pplive etc it plays as normal with sound but just in green???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭dyer

i read around a bit.. seems few people are having this and related issues..

the main consensus is to right click the video screen / click settings and disable hardware acceleration. if the settings link is greyed out.. visit this link and perform the same steps http://www.youtube.com/swf_test.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 louie12ie

I reinstalled Chrome and it seemed to work fine now (youtube). But I have other media players ie pptv and qvod and whenever I use these players the screen turns out green??

Advertisement