Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last meal

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭victor8600

Kylta wrote: »
    You can have a starter, a dinner and a desert, ....

A loaded revolver for the starter.
    A helicopter for the main course.
    A letter of pardon for the dessert.

victor8600 wrote: »
    A loaded revolver for the starter.
    A helicopter for the main course.
    A letter of pardon for the dessert.

Why not have something nice to eat before your letter of pardon dessert?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Starter: Mushrooms and bacon pieces cooked in a wine sauce.
    Mains:Filet mignon with pan fried carrots, parsnips, and snow peas.
    Dessert: Chocolate covered strawberries.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Spice bungo and chips. Can't beat it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Never mind what I'd like to eat maybe Michelle Pfeiffer eating me would be a good way to go

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Chollo kebabs dripping in garlic sauce, warden. Loads of them and keep them coming.

I want the audience to smell the beef when I’m frying. It’ll be like smellovision.

EDIT:
    banie01 wrote: »
    [...] the wee lass from Tyrone who worked in Quin's in the late 90's

I’ll have her as well. BEFORE Banie. You can have my sloppy seconds. HA!

allergy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Back in the 80's my mother would often make chicken marylands from scratch for the Sunday / after mass dinner. There would be slices and heels of loaf bread left on an enamel plate, on the range in the kitchen all week long so they would dry out. Then Sunday morn they would be broken up with a rolling pin to make crumbs, chicken brests would be covered in egg, then the bread crumbs and onto the frying pan. That, creamy mashed spuds, along with batchelors tinned beans and peas would be my last meal, followed by jelly and ice cream. The taste of my long gone childhood on an average Sunday afternoon...

Sorry OP I've no idea how the hell you would be able to get that meal though. Would that mean the execution couldn't go ahead :pac: :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

3 day old homemade lasagne with loads of red wine.

food quality is overrated. more important the location and the people you are dining with. i never judge restaurants on quality, of food. location,

my last meal would be overlooking the sea, a jazz band. with a room full of hookers and coke waiting for me.

id say the last meal would be such a downer. eating it on death row in a bright white wall room on a metal table, that probably is cold, took an hour to get from the takeaway through the guards. and the high fat element would just make you feel bloated afterwards. still probably better than the slop they normally get in max security prisons.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

Edgware wrote: »
    Never mind what I'd like to eat maybe Michelle Pfeiffer eating me would be a good way to go

would you ask her to take out her false teeth. she must be about 70yrs old at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Degag wrote: »
    Reckon i may not be in the mood to eat....

You better or you'll go to dead hungry

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

You my daft friend obviosly haven't heard that I like Cake, and I will have nothing less you fool, now for a last meal it would probably have to be an argentian custard & truffle cake, best served with lemon curd and walnuts please

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭pockets3d

One of those magic boxes from takeways.
    Donner meat, chips. pakora chicken , goujons, bhajis , onion rings and battered sausages to fill their largest pizza box.
    Industrial bucket of curry sauce.
    If im going to hell i want them to smell me coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

Back in the 80's my mother would often make chicken marylands from scratch for the Sunday / after mass dinner. There would be slices and heels of loaf bread left on an enamel plate, on the range in the kitchen all week long so they would dry out. Then Sunday morn they would be broken up with a rolling pin to make crumbs, chicken brests would be covered in egg, then the bread crumbs and onto the frying pan. That, creamy mashed spuds, along with batchelors tinned beans and peas would be my last meal, followed by jelly and ice cream. The taste of my long gone childhood on an average Sunday afternoon...

Sorry OP I've no idea how the hell you would be able to get that meal though. Would that mean the execution couldn't go ahead :pac: :confused:

I think you're just spinning a sob story about your childhood, in the hope we acquit you. No way, you're frying!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭pockets3d

3 day old homemade lasagne with loads of red wine.

food quality is overrated. more important the location and the people you are dining with. i never judge restaurants on quality, of food. location,

my last meal would be overlooking the sea, a jazz band. with a room full of hookers and coke waiting for me.

id say the last meal would be such a downer. eating it on death row in a bright white wall room on a metal table, that probably is cold, took an hour to get from the takeaway through the guards. and the high fat element would just make you feel bloated afterwards. still probably better than the slop they normally get in max security prisons.

You don't get to choose the location. Its death row mate, nothing but you, your meal and the rapes and shanks echoing from general population.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,772 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I'd go all out and make it worth it

Starter- Chicken Pate on crusty bread and a few mini chicken vol au vents

Main- Large McDonald's Fries with 3 Pieces of KFC and a large bowl of cocktail sausages

Desert- Malteser Cheesecake and a large tub of Caramel Ice Cream.

Drink- 2L Bottle of Pepsi

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Edgware wrote: »

Go on then (Ooh governor)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

A tall glass of warm water,
    A bowl of barely cooked white rice,
    and a sachet of cheap mustard.

For dessert, a couple of dried prunes.

Advertisement