Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For all those on here born in 1986....

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Tbh I freaked a teeny bit when I just turned 29 but then a kinda major ish life change happened extremely sudden and threw me into the deep end no life jacket (till my job came along :) )when I overthink all of it, but thats like everything tbh, turning 30 in august this year yet I still get asked for ID :) and work peoples including managers all thought I was 21/22 at a push when starting last year so must be a good sign!

Also turning 30 means big party 21st style for me hopefully, so not bad really!

Advertisement