Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Free manuals for Daimler XJ6

Options
  • 04-01-2021 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭

I'm doing an attic clearout and came across these... 2 manuals for a Daimler XJ6 (I had a '74 for a few years).

Free to a good home, collection preferably.

haynes2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭11wingnut

I have a buddy with a daimler xj6 coupe and a saloon Coupe is lovely but he is restoring saloon.. he is not on boards but if you pm me your details i will pass them to him he would be very appreciative Thanks .. he is in Dublin 11

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭curiousb

11wingnut wrote: »
    I have a buddy with a daimler xj6 coupe and a saloon Coupe is lovely but he is restoring saloon.. he is not on boards but if you pm me your details i will pass them to him he would be very appreciative Thanks .. he is in Dublin 11

PM'ed you...

Advertisement