01-01-2021, 11:16   #16
Augeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkel View Post
........ So which cars became available in RHD in 1991 so will make it to vintage status and €56 motor tax next year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOOP 64 View Post
My 98 Astra G
Advertisement
01-01-2021, 11:26   #17
gipi

Aren't all the Nissan Figaros 1991 registrations? It's their time to turn vintage!
Thanks from:
01-01-2021, 11:37   #18
Mooretaxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by commited View Post
Great minds think alike! An 8 series has been a dream car of mine since I first saw one at Terenure Classic car show in the early 90s.

A chance conversation with a pal of mine reminded me that I needed to get on the hunt and after a few months and a few failed purchases, I found VIN #089 in the UK, first reg'd December '90 so a very early RHD 850i auto indeed! Got it imported into the state this side of Brexit and VRT is next week! Managed to do quite a bit of work to it over the last few weeks but a few bits left left to do including paint (obviously) but its remarkably solid having had quite a bit of time and money spent on it already. Hoping to have it all buttoned up by summer and try and get to at least 1 cars&coffee/show.

My daughter jumped in it as soon as it arrived so her mum couldn't give out too much
M539 restorations channel on YouTube has lots of BMW content you might be interested in
Can't figure out how to link to it im afraid

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion