Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extracting Video Snippets

Options
  • 18-02-2016 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi all.

I'm involved in a sports team and we are recording all of our games for review.
    I'm hoping to extract video snippets to show certain players some pointers..

What easy to use software would you recommend for extracting video snippets.?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aidoatesa

The easiest to use and best video editing software (in my opinion of course :[ ) is Cyberlink Powerdirector. You could probably get that online for 100e or so. Wouldn't the club be financing :).

Sure there are plenty of free video editing software packages available - but I've been with PD for many years now, so I can't advise on cheaper alternatives.

In reality that's all you need.

If you're going for tagging a number of individual players, check out LongoMatch - they have a free sport video analysis software to try out, and a paid version. It was the best free software I knew of a good few years ago, but I've not used in since then, so I suppose it has only got better.

From experience, once I got comfortable with PD, that was all I needed for practical individual tagging anyway.

Advertisement