Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BOSE QuietComfort QC35 II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Bit off topic, spent €300 on a Sony ANC headphone.

I would still say €49 headphones is the best one that I have compared to the price. Wired one but brilliant.

https://www.harveynorman.ie/tvs-headphones/headphones/all-headphones/on-ear-headphones/sony-mdr-zx660ap-headphones-black.html

You will love it if you like bass.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I got one of those in the box.

With the 35s
    Or the 35ii's

35ii's don't come with it, unless they are a recent addition

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

I know someone who was sensitive hearing and has issue with noisy places etc. Medically they are not recommended to use these a lot as it will make the sensitivity worse when they don't use them.

I mainly wear mine for phone calls or flights. Wearing them a lot will make you more sensitive to background noise. Just think if you worse sun glasses 90% of the time your eyes would find the time without them hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Is there an official Bose blue tooth adapter for the q25 or did I imagine it ? I can’t find it anywhere online....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Is there an official Bose blue tooth adapter for the q25 or did I imagine it ? I can’t find it anywhere online....

There is no official one.

When I was doing research, the best I found was "MYRIANN Bluetooth Adapter".

They're about 45-50 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭padair

€249 on amazon.de and have been for at least 2 days now.

Qc 25 sold and 35s Ordered. Thanks poster

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

the airmod is the leading, best rated one but i'm considering buying one from amazon us for half the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Sono

Absolute bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Unitedfandoc

Currently €235 on Amazon Germany. Pretty sure this is the lowest they've been?

https://www.amazon.de/Bose-QuietComfort-Wireless-Kopfh%C3%B6rer-Standard-Schwarz/dp/B0756CYWWD/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭comerla

comerla wrote: »
    I was in Harvey Norman last week and the lads were saying Bose’s quality has gone way down. They are getting loads of returns. I had to return a set of sound sport free - 200 euros worth bought 4 months ago. Rather than give me a replacement they had to be sent to Belgium and I won’t get them back for at least 2 weeks - and the lads in HN warned me there’s a good chance it will take longer.

I will not buy Bose again. For 200 euro I expect a product that works and flawless customer service.

I still haven't gotten these headphone back - this is the fourth week. Not happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Bose Level 1 has 15% off this Easter Weekend AND QuietComfort 35 II Headphones are on offer for €199.95 �� For all things Easter, visit https://bit.ly/2IIKaYz ������

From the Dundrum Town Centre Facebook Page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Absoluvely wrote: »
    Bose Level 1 has 15% off this Easter Weekend AND QuietComfort 35 II Headphones are on offer for €199.95 �� For all things Easter, visit https://bit.ly/2IIKaYz ������

Good offer but they are factory reconditioned

kRKTHq1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Griffinx

Currently €235 on Amazon Germany. Pretty sure this is the lowest they've been?

https://www.amazon.de/Bose-QuietComfort-Wireless-Kopfh%C3%B6rer-Standard-Schwarz/dp/B0756CYWWD/

I mentioned these prices to the guy in the Bose shop in Dundrum and he said to make sure they were the latest model with the AR chip in them...this even though they are all QC35 II

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Boradriver

Griffinx wrote: »
    I mentioned these prices to the guy in the Bose shop in Dundrum and he said to make sure they were the latest model with the AR chip in them...this even though they are all QC35 II

Sounds like he was codding you. Did he say what the AR chip is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭padair

Boradriver wrote: »
    Sounds like he was codding you. Did he say what the AR chip is?

Screen shot here

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Absoluvely wrote: »

Thanks Absoluvely. Just picked them up for €199.95

Warranty is the same as when buying them new.

They said they have a fair few sets in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Thanks Absoluvely. Just picked them up for €199.95

Warranty is the same as when buying them new.

They said they have a fair few sets in stock.

are these refurbished?

torrevieja wrote: »
    are these refurbished?

Yes they are.

I have tested them and there are no issues at all.

30 day trial period and a two year warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Homer

Cheers! Picked up a pair for Mrs Homer. Cracking price and a great set of headphones. Now there’s no arguments when travelling over who gets the noise cancelling headset :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Seve OB wrote: »
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0773YKX38/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

this is the one i got
    there are loads of options
    this one is nice and small, about an inch square and half a cm thick

Hey, just wondered how this is working for you, going good?

Need to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Homer wrote: »
    Cheers! Picked up a pair for Mrs Homer. Cracking price and a great set of headphones. Now there’s no arguments when travelling over who gets the noise cancelling headset :D

I usually leave mine at home, if the wife’s not traveling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Boradriver

padair wrote: »
    Screen shot here

Cool, thanks. Had never even heard of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Anywhere selling these for close to the 200 mark? Sickened I missed them in Dundrum..

keano25 wrote: »
    Anywhere selling these for close to the 200 mark? Sickened I missed them in Dundrum..

Wow!! They sold out fast. When I got mine my pair last Friday they said there was a load left! Must have been a rush on the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

I rang them yesterday and chap said they walked out the door on Saturday

Sorry to go off topic but can anyone tell me the difference between the 25s and the Soundlink Wireless 2?? And will they both work on my android phone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

keano25 wrote: »

they went to 235 on amazon.de recently - they will possibly go back to that at some stage if you can be patient...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Sorry to go off topic but can anyone tell me the difference between the 25s and the Soundlink Wireless 2?? And will they both work on my android phone

I assume you mean the Bose QC25's?

The QC25 have active sound cancellation, like the QC35's of this thread, though they are the older model and are wired, not wireless.

The Soundlink Wireless 2 are just normal wireless headphones, they have no active sound cancellation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

bk wrote: »
    I assume you mean the Bose QC25's?

The QC25 have active sound cancellation, like the QC35's of this thread, though they are the older model and are wired, not wireless.

The Soundlink Wireless 2 are just normal wireless headphones, they have no active sound cancellation.

I think the qc25 look much better but i want the performance of the qc35..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

zweton wrote: »
    Hey, just wondered how this is working for you, going good?

Need to get one.

yea I still use it and it works fine

I couldn't tell you how long a charge lasts, but its a good few hours could be 10+ and it doesn't seem to loose charge if left unused for a while, however when I've been using it, I do tend to just stick it back on charge after.

it turned my old fashioned ipod into a Bluetooth mp3 player so if you need to do something similar, I would well recommend

Advertisement