Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bose QC 35II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Refurbished...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,028 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Truckermal wrote: »
    Refurbished...

nice the way they include in small enough writing, while showing the discount for the price of new head phones !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

2smiggy wrote: »
    nice the way they include in small enough writing, while showing the discount for the price of new head phones !!

Still good value though I want a pair of Rose Gold for herself so holding tough another while.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭bot43

Refurbished means 2nd hand right?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭instinct

Mine arrived yesterday. They look perfect and sounds great. Very happy with this deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭justmehere

bot43 wrote: »
    yes

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

bot43 wrote:

Not really, they will test and reuse any internal parts. The plastic covering will be new and anything faulty will be new.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭keos

€204.07 incl delivery on amazon.de - silver and pink only

black version €241.88

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

best headphones ever! love mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dr. Steve Brule

keos wrote: »
    €204.07 incl delivery on amazon.de - silver and pink only

black version €241.88

Thanks for that. I'm seeing them as €232.99. Says 'Save €37.19 at checkout' but can't seem to get that discount to show when I add to basket.

Odd. Did you get that to work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

zweton wrote: »
    best headphones ever! love mine.

Have to agree with you on that. I recently upgraded to the 700’s and while they are a bit better feature wise, I still prefer the fit of the QC35 especially when I hang them around my neck, I just hate the cups out approach the 700’s take, I thought it would grow on me but 6 months in and no such luck.

BTW. Anytime I get a discount on Amazon it usually comes off at the very last step.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

Have to agree with you on that. I recently upgraded to the 700’s and while they are a bit better feature wise, I still prefer the fit of the QC35 especially when I hang them around my neck, I just hate the cups out approach the 700’s take, I thought it would grow on me but 6 months in and no such luck.

BTW. Anytime I get a discount on Amazon it usually comes off at the very last step.

You can current get the 700's for 250 euro on Amazon.de

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07Q4QK379

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭keos

Thanks for that. I'm seeing them as €232.99. Says 'Save €37.19 at checkout' but can't seem to get that discount to show when I add to basket.

Odd. Did you get that to work?

Yes, the discount is applied at the last step.

Items: €240.82
    Postage & Packing: €8.27
    Total: €249.09
    Promotion Applied: -€45.02
    Order Total: €204.07
    Order Totals include VAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

2smiggy wrote: »

Its updated now to be in the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Earlier in June I bought the Bose 500 soundbar, surround sound speakers and the base 500 products from Bose...all refurbished. Much better price when compared brand new.
    There was not a single blemish on all of them. Apart from the 'factory refurbished' text on the outer boxes it was impossible for me to tell the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dr. Steve Brule

keos wrote: »
    Yes, the discount is applied at the last step.

Items: €240.82
    Postage & Packing: €8.27
    Total: €249.09
    Promotion Applied: -€45.02
    Order Total: €204.07
    Order Totals include VAT.

Thanks a mill for that Keos.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭cuculainn

They are showing up as 254 euro now for the refurb on Bose

Edit: i see this was originally from earlier in the month!! :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Marked Expired
    If its back, report this post and a mod will update the title.

Advertisement