Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jake and Logan Paul, next MMA superstars?

Options
  • 01-02-2020 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

I’ve been really impressed lately watching these lads develop striking ability. I know Logan has a freestyle wrestling background so could seem them as ones to watch in the MMA space going forward. Maybe start in Bellator and move up to UFC ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Bellator might just sign them

Easiest way to end this madness is let Danis choke Logan out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Rashers Big Log

Bellator might just sign them

Easiest way to end this madness is let Danis choke Logan out

Having watched the Jake Paul fight a few days ago, he’s actually a better boxer than McGregor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

What's a Paul Jake?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,105 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I know Logan has a freestyle wrestling background so could seem them as ones to watch in the MMA space going forward. Maybe start in Bellator and move up to UFC ?
    He probably wrestled in highschool. Highly doubt he has freestyle experience.
    He lost a boxing match to a youtuber. A real pro fighter in MMA or boxing would break him up.
    Having watched the Jake Paul fight a few days ago, he’s actually a better boxer than McGregor
    Lol. He was boxing a guy who plays Fifa for a living. Anyone could look good.

These youtube fights are novelty matches. Targeting tweens’ pocket money. Not real boxing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

I’ve been really impressed lately watching these lads develop striking ability. I know Logan has a freestyle wrestling background so could seem them as ones to watch in the MMA space going forward. Maybe start in Bellator and move up to UFC ?

Well you said on the boxing forum that Wilder was dodging them so Maybe mma is their best bet...

Advertisement