Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony Quinn & Latest update on Belize Oil Investors

Options
  • 26-05-2020 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭

Had a scoot around Dialogue Ireland over the weekend, fascinating and bizarre the goings on at Tony Quinn’s organisation Educo and The Belize Oil venture.

The contributions never really conclude as to whether the Quinn disciples ever recovered any of their substantial investment in Belize Oil nor whether Tony Quinn himself ever got to keep the $18M in shares gifted to him. Would anyone here know how this played out in the end?

I see from his site he was organising another group session in Monaco in July this year so he hasn’t gone away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Any connection to Sean?

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Any connection to Sean?

None whatsoever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

AmberGold wrote: »
    None whatsoever

Is that the spoofer that was supposed to be a hypnotist or something years ago, was I the corner for Steve Collins against Eubank? I have a message for his investors if it is, exciting news, I was walking through a field and I found some magic beans. They would usually cost 20000 each, but I have a special introductory offer for just 15000 each. If you went into business with that headcase and lost your bollix, the term gullible springs to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

AmberGold wrote: »
    None whatsoever

What about super?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

What about super?

No. He grew up in Arbour Hill and used to be a butcher. He was one of the first (or the first?) person to bring yoga to Ireland. It all got a bit weird along the way somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

Somebody I used to respect suggested to me in recent weeks that I should consider one of his seminars, I can’t believe he’s still peddling that sh1te.

She even told me (with zeal), about him finding the oil in Belize for those poor people over there. When I expressed reservations, she assured me that he was the “real deal” :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 educolinchpin

Hi, I found out that 3 people I knew from the late 90s got together and joined Educo between 1995-2002 and went on to the 2010 summit documented on Dialogue Ireland as "The good life club – Educo Tony Quinn Club trying to reinvent in City West."
    They didn't tell me about it of course, one was my partner, the other her brother and the third, my co-worker who recruited them. I only found this out in November and would love to compare notes.

Hi, I found out that 3 people I knew from the late 90s got together and joined between 1995-2002 and went on to the 2010 summit documented on Dialogue Ireland as "The good life club – Educo Tony Quinn Club trying to reinvent in City West."
    They didn't tell me about it of course, one was my partner, the other her brother and the third, my co-worker who recruited them. I only found this out in November and would love to compare notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I can't believe I watched all of that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

I heard their technology is powered by Steorn?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Bob Ross lookalike who seemed to be high-ish profile during the Celtic Tiger years. Havent seen his name mentioned in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Bring back Dr Quinn Medicine Woman

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

I remember that LLS appearance by him from the early 90s of which some clips appear here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 educolinchpin

He's still doing the recruiting. There are a few people being trotted out over social media as the golden children to appear alluring to their new downline.

I found out about them from the educo-world guest-events page where I saw Manj Weerasekera, who is the brother of my ex-partner, hosted a free event for Educo in May 2020. This is 18 years after I knew him; he claims he joined in 2002.

They, along with my ex-partner, and my co-worker who recruited them (but did not tell me... lovely chap) rose to the top of the cult in 2010.

I'd really like to make contact with ex-members who know of my ex-colleague Babu Shah or last year's educo-free-guest-event host Manj Weerasekera. Both unremarkable men, and certainly my ex-partner has a cluster-b personality disorder.

Thanks for your responses and the videos!! I've seen the 20/20 expose, the Boxing video, but my favourite is the Marcus documentary.

Advertisement