Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bargain alerts in Waterford City

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

3 for 2 on EVERYTHING in Boots.
    Everything?

Even baby milk? / nappies or just make up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

Wheel Clamp in ALDI 19th May €22.99 you could have alot of fun with this :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I'm clearing out the calendars for Discover Tramore. There just a euro and delivered free if your in Waterford. :)

More info here: http://www.discovertramore.ie/calendar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Faq wrote: »
    Wheel Clamp in ALDI 19th May €22.99 you could have alot of fun with this :P

there is a certain parking warden in the city that i may be very tempted to use this on

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

Bulmers Light doing promotions in Waterford City in Harveys and The Foundary friday night where the first 200 people to buy a pint bottle of Bulmers Light get free flights including taxes and charges to one of 7 european destinations.

If its true then fair play to them as but sounds almost to good to be true dosent it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭kkdela6

Bulmers Light doing promotions in Waterford City in Harveys and The Foundary friday night where the first 200 people to buy a pint bottle of Bulmers Light get free flights including taxes and charges to one of 7 european destinations.

If its true then fair play to them as but sounds almost to good to be true dosent it?

that'll tell ya how rotten bulmers light is!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

And if they actually drink the stuff they get return tickets..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,610 ✭✭✭deisemum

Wednesday 25th May is National Fish & Chip Day so half price fish and chips

The Waterford location is the Marian Take Away, Upper Yellow Road.

http://itica.ie/index.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

deisemum wrote: »
    Wednesday 25th May is National Fish & Chip Day so half price fish and chips

The Waterford location is the Marian Take Away, Upper Yellow Road.

http://itica.ie/index.php

Hmm, might make a trip to Angelo tomorro!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

lidl have the tyskie bottles 1,29 each wich is savage value and tesco had 3 cream eggs for a euro at the start of the week :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭kkdela6

i'm not sure if many people are aware of this because any time i go in there it is fairly empty, but the eurozone (or something like that) car park under the apartments in railway square is only 3.20 to park per day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 PennyJellies

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I posted two Bargain Alerts and they came up in the Water Quality forum for Waterford????.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

The canton chinese have a 10 euro meal deal at the moment. Starter & main course with prawn crackers and a can of drink for 10 euro. Starter are spare ribs or spring roll and crispy won tons. Mains are chicken beef or pork in curry,sweet and sour, szechuan,black bean,satay,mushroom,peking sauce. Choice of either chips boiled rice or fried rice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

Hi guys

im looking to buy a mountain bike if anybody has 1....

tankbarry wrote: »
    Hi guys

try adverts.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Hi guys

Thank you so much for that Bargain alert! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

nothing in waterford

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

tesco doing 24 cans of heineken for a score.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

tesco doing 24 cans of heineken for a score.

really? where?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

really? where?

one by ardkeen village..ive stocked up for a sunny weekend in the garden.:)

• Advertisement

Ah ya see that's 4 euro more than I was led to believe. :D

Ah ya see that's 4 euro more than I was led to believe. :D

price of a pint :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

new man utd home jersy 50 euro with any name and number in elverys and 60 euro in lifestyle for the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Hi guys

If you're still looking for one, I have a bike that I don't need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

babylo umbrella fold stroller €25, high chair €30, safety gate €25 all in supervalu

Admmm is looking for you mate

Espresso are doing a 3 course early bird meal for a tenner for one day only next Wednesday. Pre book only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,610 ✭✭✭deisemum

Espresso are doing a 3 course early bird meal for a tenner for one day only next Wednesday. Pre book only.

I was going to post the same
    Ring 051 874141 and quote "Wednesday Special Deal"
    Email info@espresso.ie with "wednesday Special Deal" in the subject field.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Does anyone know of any offers in restaurants for tomorrow night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 paddler1974

Hi all just booked the kids into an adventure summer camp at Shielbaggan outdoor centre, similiar to dunmore east centre, but here is the deal free transport from and back to waterford for the week, €180 for the week and the kids are getting collected in ferrybank at 8.30 and dropped back for 5.30, sorted, phone no. is 051 389550 or google them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

In selected Post Offices you can now get Sterling or American Dollars without paying the commission as you have to in a bank.

The very special wednesdays are back at espresso...this wednesday. 3 course meal for a tenner....

http://www.facebook.com/EspressoWaterford

you have to book through facebook though.

The very special wednesdays are back at espresso...this wednesday. 3 course meal for a tenner....

http://www.facebook.com/EspressoWaterford

you have to book through facebook though.

and nice grub it was too :D

Haha well played!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

I'm putting this in the Bargain Thread for my fellow Reds... Lifestyle Sports in Red Square are selling these Adidas Original Liverpool hoodies off for €30, good few sizes left! Red hoodie, Original Adidas Logo and Original Liverpool Crest, the 3 stripes in White on the arms! Check it!! :)

batm!ke wrote: »
    I'm putting this in the Bargain Thread for my fellow Reds... Lifestyle Sports in Red Square are selling these Adidas Original Liverpool hoodies off for €30, good few sizes left! Red hoodie, Original Adidas Logo and Original Liverpool Crest, the 3 stripes in White on the arms! Check it!! :)

not in waterford but might be of use to some ... www.mandmdirect.ie/ProductList.aspx?Search=liverpool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

batm!ke wrote: »

Thanks for that. Weren't on display but assistant said there a good few out back.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Just FYI;
    40% off any Storm Cinema ticket purchase (Tickets Only. T&C Apply). Can be used more than once. One ticket per person. :)

http://promo.uci.ie/film40/

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mossyhennebry

I'm after a Stephen Pearce cutlery set. If anyone could help that would be great. I have contacted the website already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

The new Chinese in Tramore is offering half price curry dishes until 25th September.

There are lots of other specials too!

It's where the Waterfront Restaurant used to be in the Palace Vault hotel.

www.seaviewtramore.com

This wednesday is another Espresso Special wednesday. This is an exclusive facebook deal so you have to book through their page. 5-7pm 3 course meal for 9.95

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

the old lifestyle shop in the foyer of tesco poleberry is now being converted into a half price sale shop for tesco, its being decked out atm, might be handy for a few bargains.

just also to mention tesco have some fine deals on toys (esp vtech baby stuff) at the min, good savings for the coming festive season.*

*am not affiliated to tesco in any way shape or form!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

I'm after a Stephen Pearce cutlery set. If anyone could help that would be great. I have contacted the website already.

The company went into liquidation couple of years ago - Musgraves had the last of the cutlery, Bed spreads, and Duvet sets and sold them all off in there ill fated Railway square Centra that i worked in.
    Il check into it and see if theres any left in the other store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

just wondering if anyone has seen any of those computer equiptment bargins in any of the Tesco's around?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Dreadful

TJs shop (cloth shop), next to Peneys is closing down so there must be a sale. Im heading down there myself =)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

sarah88 wrote: »
    just wondering if anyone has seen any of those computer equiptment bargins in any of the Tesco's around?

Hubby got some in Tesco Tramore and Ballybeg, some fantastic deals

I'm taking pre-orders for Discover Tramore Christmas Cards, if anybody wants to reserve a bunch before sale. Send me a PM if so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Looking for a deal for accomadation on the 9th and 10th DEC any deals going ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Ape big foot style slipper´s.
    Debenhams city sq 30euro.
    Ape big foot style slipper´s.
    Dunnes city sq 18euro

• Advertisement
Advertisement