Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain alerts in Waterford City

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

meldrew wrote: »
    This crowd are putting their fliers all around the place , there seems to be some decent bargains to be had for anyone having barbacues or parties
    http://thefoodfactory.ie/

Yeah I got this also today, some excellent prices on their lists and very good prices too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭south

are they opened yet? they were only moving in over the weekend by the looks of things. having a party next month so they could come in very handy

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

south wrote: »
    are they opened yet? they were only moving in over the weekend by the looks of things. having a party next month so they could come in very handy

I would imagine that if they are not open yet, it must only be a matter of days at this stage. Why give out their menu's if they are still a bit away from opening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

8 burgers/baps and a kilo of sausuages for a 10er? Whats it made of?!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭whittler

was down in the food factory today and got
    2kg chicken goujons
    2kg popcorn chicken
    10 jambons
    25 sausage rolls
    2kg french fries
    2.5kg straight cut chips
    all for 42 euro, may sound a bit exspensive but if you consider the size of the bags i thought they were very reasonable
    they also have trays of 24 cans of coke, orange, 7 up for 9.99

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 fairwaysallday

whittler wrote: »
    was down in the food factory today and got
    2kg chicken goujons
    2kg popcorn chicken
    10 jambons
    25 sausage rolls
    2kg french fries
    2.5kg straight cut chips
    all for 42 euro, may sound a bit exspensive but if you consider the size of the bags i thought they were very reasonable
    they also have trays of 24 cans of coke, orange, 7 up for 9.99
    where exactly is this food factory located lads??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

where exactly is this food factory located lads??

The old Nolans shop on the cork road. Not clicking with ya?
    The old McGraths shop on the cork road? Still nothing?
    The old Utopia flowers shop on the cork road? now?
    Ok it's beside woodies....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭renraw

Dunnes in city square, Smirnoff 17.99, bacardi 17.99, bushmills 18.99...all alcohol reduced for the weekend...how bad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭achiman

anyone have link or flier for outlet on northern extension beside post office building selling meat/beef/fish...and its not flanagans fish outlet at front of estate...had a flier but lost it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

just spotted this on done deal, free game of bowling in waterford

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭renraw

Fusion razors €12.99 in boots but €9.99 in Dunnes with free fusion shave gel or for wimwom's, moisturiser and lynx €2.49....

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

tesco have 12 cans coke for 3.76 cant go wrong wit that:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

tesco ardkeen, has pink knitted ugg slippers reduced from a tenner to FIFTY CENT!!!!!!! they had loads so go grab a comfy bargain!!!! got me several pairs!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

Tesco Poleberry have loads of items reduced to half price and less at the moment. I think they are closing for refurb soon or something. Some of the bits I remember from tonight:
    Cadbury Carmel 5 park bars - €1.17
    Pasta Sauces - €0.55
    Frozen Big Al Burgers - €1.60
    Heinz beans - 30c
    Brown sauce - 17c
    Ben and Jerry's Ice-cream - €1.34 - €3.00
    Bassets Jelly tot ice lollies - €1.00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 olivedelicious

Not bein funny or anything but just cos food is cheap doesnt mean its good for you!

Id rather pay a good price for good food, then again thats just my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

www.happypurse.com

thinks it's only new..a few businesses going up on it so ill keep an eye on it

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

snuggles09 wrote: »
    www.happypurse.com

thinks it's only new..a few businesses going up on it so ill keep an eye on it
    Looks interesting, good find thanks. Worth bookmarking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭deisemum

Azzurri have a factory sale today and tomorrow (12pm - 5pm)

We got the warm weatherproof jackets for €15, tracksuit jactets and pants €5 each, hurling helmets €5, lots of polo shirts/tops at €5 some 2 for €5, kit bags and sliotars €5 each, 3 pairs of sports socks €5, 2 pairs of shorts €5, grip was 2 or 3 for €1.

I bought my first Waterford jersey today ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭coco

Went into Enabled Ireland Charity shop and got a whole outfit for 12 euros I was delighted.

A pair of shuh shoes
    River Island Jeans
    A Fancy Top
    and a cardigan!

I was delighted and I got some books too!

I no there second hand but believe me there like new! Its worth a look believe me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭coco

Anybody know a good butcher in the city because i bought mince in tesco and it was cheap ok but it was all fat, I drained most of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

3€ pints @ryans barrack st

irish sun today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

3€ pints @ryans barrack st

irish sun today

Ryans advertised in The Sun??

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

Ryans advertised in The Sun??
    The sun are seemingly doing articles on pubs that are bringing down the price of a pint and today it featured Ryan's half page in a national paper good advertising for Billy some beauties in the pics.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭anucksunamun

coco wrote: »
    Anybody know a good butcher in the city because i bought mince in tesco and it was cheap ok but it was all fat, I drained most of it!
    Coco, if ya find one please post it up, I'd be interested too :) thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭deisemum

Coco, if ya find one please post it up, I'd be interested too :) thanks.

My MIL gets meat from the butchers (Kelly I think) up the lane to the carpark behind Supermac's, Darrer's carpark. They've a sign in their window with a selection of meat for €20.

I was just about to go into it when I got a phone call and had to rush off straightaway so didn't have time to see the offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Black Dog

Bernard O Flynn - excellent meat, between Book Centre and Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

some pub on the dunmore road doing €7.50 dinner specials pretty reasonable when u compareprice to a greasy mac burger meal costin around the same....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

bag of self levelling compound , 25kg bag . b&q 15.45 . dpl , great value at 11 euro. b&q equals daylight robbery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

with the amount of break ins at the moment people should think about getting alarms fitted for their houses. J.E.C. security are doing a brilliant offer at the moment. for more details ring J.E.C. and ask carmel about their new , cheaper package.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Got this in town today, seemed worthy of a post. Always prefered local butchers to those in a supermarket tbh.

John Traynor, Craft Butcher, Lismore Park, Waterford.

1lb sirloin steak + leg of chicken €9.50
    6 homemade burgets €2.99
    10 Chicken Fillets €10.99
    Oyster of Bacon €4.99 (with chicken; €9.99)
    2lbs Round Steak Minice €5.49
    5 Pork Chops €4.99
    2 pork steaks €7.99
    Turnips 99c
    Kilo Bag Carrots €1.29
    Cabbage 99c
    5lbs New Potates €2.49

Side of lamb prepared, packed and labelled for freezer only €49. Leg of lamb €19.99

Free delivery City & County. John 051-379991 / 086-6379449

Never knew there was a Butchers in Lismore Park until today. Apparently its beside Bad Bobs (or whatever that place is called).

Advertisement