Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sac-O-Maniacs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭JMArr

Mental ...interesting stuff .The track 'Christmas 1 2003' really freaked me out ....kinda brought back memories of those 2 weeks with my mother around that time :eek:
    ''This is MY house !''

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Whoa, I got a reply. That was supposed to be 'Christmas #1 2003' but myspace decided otherwise. Thanks for the comments pal. :) I tried to make that one as disturbing as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

...what the hell?

Anyone else get a message on myspace from 'patty' about something called 'Emergenza Festival'?

"Hi

I'm booking up & coming bands for the Emergenza Festival in 150 cities including Dublin, in many venues across Europe and U.S. in such clubs as the Voodoo Lounge and Temple Bar Music Center in Dublin.
    I was wondering if The Sac-O-Maniacs would be interested in taking part.

If you wish, you can talk to me personally at the toll free number: 00 800 923 22 630 so I can give you gig dates, slots availability along with rules and regulations of the contest.
    You can also find all info here: http://www.emergenza.net/document/book/iscri.asp

Support slots at the tweeter center (30,000 capacity venue) in Boston, 6 weeks free professional recording, songs on nationwide/European compilations and submission of your material to our label and management partners, are a few of many projects that are also available.

The entire festival is produced in cooperation with the top music partners and radio stations across the country.
    All shows are co-produced with Ernie Ball, Crate, Ampeg, Sabian, Mapex, Remo, D'andrea, Sennheiser and Regal Tip. These companies will award the best musicians with 1,000,000 US$ in prizes.

The best bands will tour Europe all expenses paid and will also be booked to play one week in the Vans Warped tour."

I was wondering if The Sac-O-Maniacs would be interested in taking part.

Haha.....yeah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

You're not alone. Sounds like a scam.

Advertisement