Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last race at tram ore

Options
  • 13-04-2014 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Down in KIlkenny for the weekend and some very strong word for

Enumerater

Seemly same guy gave a horse from the yard awhile ago and it won,

Don't forget don't shoot the messenger.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭paddy no 11

Wide all the way, too much to do on the turn in, fav was gone

Pierlow 25 into 8's - looks like today is the day

Cloudy rock out in the bumper too - not sure the tight track will suit either wants 3m on a galloping track by the sounds of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

That Sean O'Brien always likes to win point to points with his horses then get a bumper win and sell them off for big money like he did with Golantilla. You'd have to think that he wants to do the same with Cloudy Rock so I'll be taking a chance on her at 7/4 or 2/1 in the hope that her last run wasn't her true showing

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭ComplyOrDie

hucklebuck wrote: »
    I was in Henrys at the start of December, he said someone is interested in Pierlow and we could get 15k - 20k for him and he hadn't even jumped a hurdle then. We bought him in June for 6k.

Finans Rainbow was around 8k in Goffs as far as I know.

It's crazy money being paid for gelded horses alright.

Does Hucklebuck still own Pierlow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

Pierlow 25 into 8's - looks like today is the day

Cloudy rock out in the bumper too - not sure the tight track will suit either wants 3m on a galloping track by the sounds of things.

Filthy enough if they win today based on his form over hurdles so far

Horse was dead as a dodo last day and ran like a drain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

skippymac6 wrote: »
    That Sean O'Brien always likes to win point to points with his horses then get a bumper win and sell them off for big money like he did with Golantilla. You'd have to think that he wants to do the same with Cloudy Rock so I'll be taking a chance on her at 7/4 or 2/1 in the hope that her last run wasn't her true showing

Said Cloudy Rock wouldn't be beaten if memory serves me right the last time and ran poorly.

Think the horse is priced up on trainers reputation/how strong the noise was LTO more than anything and is priced up very skinny in my eyes.

Horse could easily hose up but not for me at the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,401 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Cloudy Rock 11/10 with some bookies - very trappy price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Cloudy Rock 11/10 with some bookies - very trappy price.

I'd be thinking myself he'd be a lay if he went evens on the exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,401 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

What do I know, it smashed them up.

Phew, needed that one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Me to luckily 2.16 was the lowest I seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

Yeah she won well in the end but that will probably prove to be a weak enough contest although the second had mediocre form coming in. O'Brien probably had her very fit in the hope that she'd win well and he might get a decent offer for her now.

Advertisement