Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian Language exchange

Options
  • 12-07-2012 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I'm just curious if anyone knows of a langauage exchange programme or even classes/ where there available.. spoke it a few years ago.. but looking to get back into it and improve on.. tried the library exchange and they only spoke english more so.. any ideas? would be a help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Alex152

Hi,

Have you tried online sites? There are loads out there. You might have better luck on them, I find that there are loads of natives exchange languages. I myself have used these kinda forum's to find the best available resources for free.

I like using:

verb2verb.com
    mixxer.com
    easylanguageexchange.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4 clape

Revand wrote: »
    I'm just curious if anyone knows of a langauage exchange programme or even classes/ where there available.. spoke it a few years ago.. but looking to get back into it and improve on.. tried the library exchange and they only spoke english more so.. any ideas? would be a help[

Hi there, where are you located? i know different teachers giving private lessons and classes around.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Alex152

Hi,

I'm from Dublin but moving to Bristol soon. Thanks for letting me know about the teachers and private lessons but at the moment, I'm on a budget and the methods i suggested online are working out great for me. I speak to people regularly and i'm really learning alot. If you are still looking maybe you want to try them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AnnSan

Hi,

You can visit this online language exchange website where native speakers can practice conversation with other language learners.
    You can also find persons willing to go abroad for a language learning exchange.
    The registration is absolutely FREE.

http://www.languageforexchange.com/

Advertisement