Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building Services Engineering

Options
  • 09-04-2019 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I’m working full time, tradesmen, unfulfilled. Basically. I had been looking for new jobs since December and had a couple of offers. Actually got offered an amazing job but couldn’t take it due to finances( transport related) . Finances are my biggest issue at the minute. I’d love to go back to college and was looking at DITs Buidling Services course. I’ve contacted them and I’m awaiting details about the courses. So back to finance . Mortgage, credit union loans, bills . At the end of the week we have very little left over never mind enough to pay for a college degree. What is out there to help someone in a full time job who wants to make a better life for his family??? I know there’s options/grants for the unemployed, minority’s etc as there should be in society . Those without opportunities should be afforded those opportunities. I don’t qualify for any of those and can’t afford to pay for it myself. What are my options ? Any ideas as winning the lottery is looking less and less like a option.

Advertisement