Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nogueira Brothers In Town...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭TEAM RYANO

really looking forward to this
    cant wait this is going to be a great day:D

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭weemate

This is the one guys....if you only get to one seminar this year make it to any of the three venues....Cork....Dublin and Belfast.A chance to train with two of the greatest fighters to grace MMA and BJJ should not be missed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭fightireland

weemate wrote: »
    This is the one guys....if you only get to one seminar this year make it to any of the three venues....Cork....Dublin and Belfast.A chance to train with two of the greatest fighters to grace MMA and BJJ should not be missed.

Sorry if I have missed the obvious but when is it taking place? Have to get to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Liam_B

Cork Seminar is full. Guys are looking forward to training with em.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Sorry if I have missed the obvious but when is it taking place? Have to get to it!

Nogueira Brother’s MMA & Nogi Irish Seminars Info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I'll be there in Belfast!

HI GUYS AS WE HAVE MOVED THE DUBLIN SEMINAR TO TEAM RYANO GYM
    WE WILL BE LIMITING NUMBERS .
    SO YOU MUST BOOK YOUR PLACE ASAP CONTACT THE NUMBERS ON THE POSTER TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
    50 PLACES MAX

seminar will now be at 2.30 as there flights were all messed up

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Loved this seminar, most the stuff covered was basic enough (always the best anyway) but the special part for me was the 2 lads Rolled with most people, I basically got to roll with Big Nog and Rafael Cavalcante :D

Thanks to Andy and Mick for organising this..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

GUYS very big thanks to liam and the guys in cork,peter and the guys in belfast and all the dublin guys that turned up .
    what a day and a big thanks to mick o hagen for helping me set it up.
    cheers

• Advertisement

Have to Say ....what a pleasure to have these guys @ BJJCORK. Blackhouse got some serious talent & great instruction.

After both long flights and traveling around Ireland, from Mick/NOG/Rafael. The guys had buckets of energy to teach some great details and enjoy some training & some laughs.

Always great about Jiujitsu,,,your always learning something new!

Thnx to Andy/Mick/Rafeal & Big NOG

BIG NOG WAS THERE I BROUGHT HIM

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭wingnut4

A big thank you to Andy for bringing these guys over and to Peter for helping organise it in Belfast. This was definetly by far the best seminar I've been to and well worth the money. Great techniques and fun guys

some photos!

oh and this one

Advertisement