Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humble Bundle: Cry Engine

Options
  • 15-03-2016 11:16pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Just in-case you're not subscribed to the deals emails from HB, they're now doing a Cry Engine deal (pay what you like). If you pay 13$+, you get a tonne of extra resources for it. Not looked into the engine myself, so I assume either it's free (and this deal is purely for resources), or you get the engine with it.

It's nice to see them do this occasionally (last time it was the latest RPG Maker with tonnes of resources). Be sure to check it out if you're into this sort of thing.

https://www.humblebundle.com/cryengine-bundle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Amazon's new engine is based on Cry Engine so these assets should work with it too. And that one is definitely free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

Cry Engine was a subscription on steam or their site but its recently gone free from the site

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Cool, cheers - I've not looked into it myself so wasn't sure, but figured it would be worth throwing out there for those who are dabbling :)

I have purchased it well worth the value. The Roman Pack is in RYSE Son of Rome and another indie game on steam called ROME.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

Im just wondering if anybody bought a copy of this that they dont plan on using. I totally meant to buy it but missed the deadline. I would be willing to buy it off somebody. Not interested in the sample games or Ryse stuff. Mainly the Audio and sample packs.

Advertisement