Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Results from Redemption?

• 30-05-2010 11:09am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

These ones I can remember.(Pretty sure anyway.Shoulda taken notes)

Dean Barry(Next Gen) v Mok Raman(South Coast Submissions) Middleweight 84kg (Gnp rd2)

Paddy"the hologan"holohan(sbg) v Richard Ivory(next gen) catchweight 62kg (B Class) (rd 2 RNC I think)

Ben"son of life" Davis (pbs) v James Brum(south coast submissions) featherweight 65kg (Rd 2 Injury.Think bens shoulder went)

John"The moycullen scumbag"Walsh
    (pbs) v Harry Fox (south coast submissions) lightweight 70kg

UNDERCARD

C Class
    Jason Quinn(pbs) v Connor Duffy(ftf)welterweight 77kg

Justin Doyle(Na Fianna) v Vinny Di Ruscio(ftf) 73kg catchweight(Rd 1 triangle)

Paul "chopper" Donoughue(ktp) v Shane dwyer(tsf) welterweight 77kg(Rd 3 RNC)

Mihai Fiskow(ktp) v Levi Keogh(tsf) featherweight 65kg

Zbynek pistek(ktp) heavyweight plus 93kg v Owen Oneil (maynooth shooyfighters) heavyweight plus 93 (rd 1 guillotine)

Steven Tyler(Stefa walki) v David Lorenzo(maynooth shootfighters) middleweight 84kg (rd 2 head kick)

Phillip Mulpeter(sbg) v Allyn Hunt(maynooth shootfighters) welterweight 77kg

John Paul Soames(ftf) v Ciaran Maher(sbg) lightweight 70kg

Yamic Pinczura(stefa walki) v Miroslow Darmochwal(maynooth shootfighters) 105kg catchweight (rd 1 punch)

Someone else will have to fill in the rest :) (and correct me if needed)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

No Richard Gorey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Rib injury took him off the card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

Ciaran Maher won by decision, Fiskow beat Levi Keogh by decision too I think and if Phillip Mulpeter(sbg) is the guy with the spiked up blond mowhawk that was wearing the black sorts i think he won a decision as well. I also think Jason Quinn from Point Blank won too, not sure how.

Richard Gorey was injured, Dean Barry from our club took the fight at about 9pm on Friday night after his fight with Chris Fields was cancelled.

Great show, great fights and the ne cage was very nice(when it was eventually put together :) )

If anyone has any vids from the night can they pm me links please.

thanks Steve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭087dannyboy

hey guys just wondering does anyone no if there was any professional photos from redemtion or will there be a dvd?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 13bmoe

hey guys just wondering does anyone no if there was any professional photos from redemtion or will there be a dvd?

Dont know about a dvd, but I did see a professional photographer there that night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Plastikman_eire

Shame about Ben Davis getting injured. He was destroying Brum.

Davis has some serious speed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭kravicecreama

Thanks to tuffnut promotions and all those involved with Redemption from www.wexfordmma.ie/wordpress . Both Levi and Shane gave it their best with Levi gutted to loose on a points decision.
    And a big thanks to the lads who travelled up from wexford to give support. We should have a few pictures and some video up in the next few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 sonoflife

Thanks to tuffnut promotions and all those involved with Redemption from www.wexfordmma.ie/wordpress . Both Levi and Shane gave it their best with Levi gutted to loose on a points decision.
    And a big thanks to the lads who travelled up from wexford to give support. We should have a few pictures and some video up in the next few days.

Hi this is Ben Davis. Did you get my fight with James Brum on vid because i toar some of my rotator cuff muscles an tendons in my left shoulder which i had injured about 6 weeks prior to the fight which hadnt fully healed. I would like to see where it happened. I think it was when i slipped on some water whilste defending a takedown?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Darkwarrior

I'd also like to get my fight on DVD or a YouTube link. Ciaran Maher vs John Paul Soames. I saw 2 guys walking around with camcorders at the event one was a professional one, a Canon I think. Does anyone know if the event was filmed and who to contact to get it?

• Advertisement

I will check with Mark Porter on Sunday to see what footage he has. Otherwise you might want to pm Magic M and see if he has anything.

I will check with Mark Porter on Sunday to see what footage he has. Otherwise you might want to pm Magic M and see if he has anything.

Thanks, if you could do that it'd be great. Tried Myles a few times already but no reply.

ok....meet with the media dude from tuffnut today and there is defo a dvd from the waterford leg done and one for wexford semi complete. Just leave it with me for a mo till I contact magic M and see what is happening.
    I think the delay is on the entire editing the footage down to a decent format.Tufnutt are pushing for really high spec shows ,with big screens and good coverage so as a consequence it takes a while for the footage to come out..
    Like I said leave it with me for a day or two and I will see what I can do.

Savage, that's great news thanks a million!

ok....meet with the media dude from tuffnut today and there is defo a dvd from the waterford leg done and one for wexford semi complete. Just leave it with me for a mo till I contact magic M and see what is happening.
    I think the delay is on the entire editing the footage down to a decent format.Tufnutt are pushing for really high spec shows ,with big screens and good coverage so as a consequence it takes a while for the footage to come out..
    Like I said leave it with me for a day or two and I will see what I can do.

Any luck with photos or video yet?

Advertisement