Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebase clearance

Options
  • 14-07-2019 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

Loads of stuff on clearance in homebase.
    Worth going to your local

As well as the powertool set I already posted, I got a Jumbuck rondo spit roaster for €18. They have tons of stuff on clearance across all their ranges.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Have you tried the spit roaster yet gazz? If so is it any good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Have you tried the spit roaster yet gazz? If so is it any good

No haven't even taken it out of the box

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

I do like a good spit roasting myself, but I can never convince her indoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 KingBot

Loads of stuff on clearance in homebase.
    Worth going to your local

As well as the powertool set I already posted, I got a Jumbuck rondo spit roaster for €18. They have tons of stuff on clearance across all their ranges.

Went into Homebase on Naas Rd about that power tool set. The manager looked at me as if I had ten heads. The closest they had in that brand was the 2 piece drill set for €148 so I'm not sure where you got the 5 piece set for €150 from.

Advertisement