Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1Cent Coffee Centra Tomorrow [Also includes tea, cappuccino, latte and hot chocolate]

Options
  • 19-01-2014 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

As the title states with any purchase

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Also includes tea, cappuccino, latte and hot chocolate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

Is there a minimum purchase to get the coffee for 1c? Couldn't find it on the t+c.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

As above poster states, no mention of minimum purchase in the t an c

Brighten up your January Terms & Conditions

The promoter is Musgrave Limited, trading as Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland (“Musgrave”) having its registered office at Airport Road, Cork

The promoter is Musgrave Limited, trading as Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland (“Musgrave”) having its registered office at Airport Road, Cork.

The promotion entitles customers to purchase 1 x 12oz tea, coffee, cappuccino, latte or hot chocolate for 1c (one cent) with any purchase (excluding the purchase of fuel products, lottery tickets, gift-cards, mobile top-up, bin tags, bus tickets, baby food (under 6 months), tobacco products or alcohol) in participating Centra stores (the “Promotion”).

The Promotion is available on Monday the 20th of January only.

Each customer shall be entitled to participate once only in the Promotion.

The Promotion applies to tea, coffee, cappuccino, latte and hot chocolate only and is non-transferable for any other productand no cash alternatives will be offered in lieu. The Promotion is subject to availability.

Musgrave reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Promotion without notice for any event that is outside of Musgrave’s reasonable control.

Musgrave accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any customer taking part in the Promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Decoda wrote: »
    As above poster states, no mention of minimum purchase in the t an c

Brighten up your January Terms & Conditions

The promoter is Musgrave Limited, trading as Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland (“Musgrave”) having its registered office at Airport Road, Cork

The promoter is Musgrave Limited, trading as Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland (“Musgrave”) having its registered office at Airport Road, Cork.

The promotion entitles customers to purchase 1 x 12oz tea, coffee, cappuccino, latte or hot chocolate for 1c (one cent) with any purchase (excluding the purchase of fuel products, lottery tickets, gift-cards, mobile top-up, bin tags, bus tickets, baby food (under 6 months), tobacco products or alcohol) in participating Centra stores (the “Promotion”).

The Promotion is available on Monday the 20th of January only.

Each customer shall be entitled to participate once only in the Promotion.

The Promotion applies to tea, coffee, cappuccino, latte and hot chocolate only and is non-transferable for any other productand no cash alternatives will be offered in lieu. The Promotion is subject to availability.

Musgrave reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Promotion without notice for any event that is outside of Musgrave’s reasonable control.

Musgrave accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any customer taking part in the Promotion.

judging by the last T and C it sounds way too dangerous,will be giving that a miss :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,374 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Good to see this is back even if I don't like coffee :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Great. They opened a store in my college last year and put in a proper coffee dock . They do a great coffee, unlike the n****e you get out of machines.

1c coffee.. Yes please.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Steviemoyne

Picked up three of these, two for me, this morning no problem. Just what I needed for a 7:30 start....

(Now if only they had a preorder system where I could preorder my next 1000 coffees ready for collection each morning).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

graeat stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

thanks op, just got my latte, no signs up so i wouldnt have known.
    Centra coffee is one of few i actually like!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 CAUN

JBought one this morning with a chocolate bar. She didn't even charge me for the coffee!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Tried to get a 1c coffee in my local, charged me €1.70.... :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭jacool

Doom wrote: »

That's pubs for you. Should have gone to Centra.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭tennis12

Great. They opened a store in my college last year and put in a proper coffee dock . They do a great coffee, unlike the n****e you get out of machines.

1c coffee.. Yes please.
    WIT?
    Place was mobbed today when I went in around 1pm for the a coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Doom wrote: »
    you need to buy something with it to get it for 1c

you need to buy something with it to get it for 1c

I did, I'd say they were playing dumb

I got one in another store, no signs up at all in some shops, even the shop keeper was been a bit vague when I asked about it, poorly ran deal imo

Advertisement