Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike Factory Store - 30% off voucher

Options
  • 17-05-2019 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭

I've used this is Banbridge factory store previously without issue, assume Kildare village would also take it.

Discount applied to all items and valid on already discounted items.

16 - 26th of May
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,997 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

OmegaGene wrote: »
    great stuff op thanks, looks like i am off to Killarney Nike store this weekend

Was going to give a spin to killarney, is there mush in the shop, been a long time since I was in there, but killarney near enough to me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭ooter

apologies if this is a silly question, but do you need to print this off or can you just show it on your phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 rossyd2005

Has anyone used this in Blanchardstown?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Always loads to choose from when I’ve been there

The young fella has been at me to take him up to the Banbridge outlet. Is it better than the one in Blanch, or the one in Kildare Village?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Works in Blanch. You just need to sign up for the nike online when you're in there. No need to print anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

2smiggy wrote: »
    Was going to give a spin to killarney, is there mush in the shop, been a long time since I was in there, but killarney near enough to me

Killarney is great. Selection of kids trainers can be limited enough but for clothes I find it good

• Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Cheers for the BA, picked up a good few items.

Does anyone know why the outlet store doesn't stock any Air Max?
    90, 95 or Classic. I asked one of the staff and he hadn't got the foggiest.

I've noticed Sports direct don't stock these trainers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Charlie19 wrote:
    Does anyone know why the outlet store doesn't stock any Air Max? 90, 95 or Classic. I asked one of the staff and he hadn't got the foggiest.

Outlet only has stock they can't shift anywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

I reckon Nike shops in Ireland is a dumping ground for old stock.... can't wait to see all the Man City stuff arriving ( now that a City gone to Puma)

The problem ... is they get their pricing wrong and think they can charge downtown prices for 1-2 yr old stock.

liam7831 wrote: »
    Outlet only has stock they can't shift anywhere else

That seems about right, some of the footwear looked so poor I actually thought it was counterfeit.

No popular trainers that you would normally see in the likes of the Footlocker or on the Nike website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭iHungry

great stuff op thanks, looks like i am off to Killarney Nike store this weekend

Is that the closest one to Mitchelstown? :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Cheers for the BA, picked up a good few items.

Does anyone know why the outlet store doesn't stock any Air Max?
    90, 95 or Classic. I asked one of the staff and he hadn't got the foggiest.

I've noticed Sports direct don't stock these trainers.

I got a pair of air max 90 in Kildare village yesterday for €45

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭A Law

No problems in Kildare Village. Just mentioned it, didn't even need to show them but had my phone out with it. 30% off everything except for the shoes on the back wall which are 50% off and the clearance items.

Would anyone know would Banbridge be worth a visit with the decent sterling rate at the moment? Are things generally cheaper?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Blanchestown should accept it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vkus6mt3y8zg2q

Was already said in the thread that Blanchardstown store DOES accept it. Great contribution though and great spelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Was already said in the thread that Blanchardstown store DOES accept it. Great contribution though and great spelling.

Frankie says relax

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Missed that when I was reading it.

godtabh wrote: »
    I got a pair of air max 90 in Kildare village yesterday for €45

You done well, no such luck in Blanch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

iHungry wrote: »
    Is that the closest one to Mitchelstown? :pac:

The Kildare Village is slightly further but you have Motorway all the way from Mitchelstown which is co-incidentally about halfway from Killarney to the Kildare Outlets.

I live east of Killarney and if I was in your situation I'd be going to the Kildare outlets instead of facing the disgraceful bohereen type roads from Killarney to Mallow to Mitchelstown, matter of fact when I drive to Dublin I'd go from Killarney to Cork via the Jack Lynch Tunnel to the M8 and there up. The few times I had to drive to Mallow to catch the early train to Dublin I felt like every bone in my body was broke and my poor cars suspension wrecked as that road is a real disgrace.

There is practically nothing in the Killarney outlet centre of any interest bar the Nike Store and an Army Surplus store up stairs. A far greater selection to be found in the Kildare outlets for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,232 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Unnecessary

• Advertisement
Advertisement