Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New car build time

Options
  • 18-10-2019 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

How long does it take to order a new car fyi mercredes c class

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

It can take any time based on the information you have provided.
    Ask your dealer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Depends on demand at the time and capacity in the factory, varies hugely

• Registered Users Posts: 23,277 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

There is an all new c class for 2020 release. A 2020 old model would be a poor choice.
    Factory orders might be very limited if there is stock sitting around.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,675 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

mickdw wrote: »
    There is an all new c class for 2020 release. A 2020 old model would be a poor choice.
    Factory orders might be very limited if there is stock sitting around.

If there is a new model coming then there's no factory orders and only choice of an unregistered C-Class would be the Limited stock in the country at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Francisq

R.O.R wrote: »
    If there is a new model coming then there's no factory orders and only choice of an unregistered C-Class would be the Limited stock in the country at the moment.

Thanks all , it’s just the some dealers say 4 then others say 6,months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,464 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Still waiting on the price lists for 201 from MB (and BMW/Land Rover)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,909 ✭✭✭kirving

Could depend very much on a single option you select too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,277 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

R.O.R wrote: »

Well it could be a year or so away so im not sure when they stop production of the old one. Depends on stock i suppose.
    My main point was that it wouldnt be a great buy depreciation wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Francisq

mickdw wrote: »
    Well it could be a year or so away so im not sure when they stop production of the old one. Depends on stock i suppose.
    My main point was that it wouldnt be a great buy depreciation wise.

The waiting on new price list was due to budget 2020,there is the new NOx ‘ vehicle's nitrogen oxide’, one dealer I was speaking to said they’d cover it as it’s about 200€ on C Class.
    The C Class was given a face lift in 2019 not sure when the new C Class will be out I would wait knowing if it was a hybrid, I don’t like the new CLA I think A Class and CLA now look the same

• Registered Users Posts: 51,144 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Does it have to be brand new and a C Class, you would probably get a 1 year old E Class for similar money?

• Advertisement
Advertisement