Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free replacement heating controllers?

Options
  • 16-10-2019 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was contacted by this company offering free installation of a twin or three- zone heating controller.

Apparently they get a € 750 grant from the government, so there is no charge to the householder.

Anyone any experience or knowledge of this?

ATotT
    Post edited by Wearb on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

They are currently doing work in Kildare and the householders are having no end of trouble with them. Their standard of work is very poor, lads I know can't understand how they are getting away with it, especially with regards to the seai. As they normally come down hard on installers over minor issues

• Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

I’d swear there’s brown envelopes being passed. They don’t comply with Seai regs. The standard of work is shocking. Absolute cowboys

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭wizardman

Hi, I was contacted by this company offering free installation of a twin or three- zone heating controller.

Apparently they get a € 750 grant from the government, so there is no charge to the householder.

Anyone any experience or knowledge of this?

ATotT

Run a mile

Advertisement