Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 11th oct

Options
  • 11-10-2019 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

Some cracking racing today and nice to see a decent NH card at chepstow.

Plenty of money for Thyme Hill in the Persian War. I'm interested in seeing how Fiddlerontheroof goes on his first start over hurdles. Had some decent form in bumpers here last season.

At Newmarket I've backed Cayenne Pepper to keep her unbeaten run going

And finally I've gone for Muroor 10/1 ew 3.25 downp to repeat last year's success.
    Favourite will be tough to beat but a 16lb rise for an easy win lto could take its toll.

GL today

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

1.40 Downpatrick, Multifactorial, around 5/4 on the exchange and I've backed it to win and it's my best bet of the week. I can't see it getting beat.

In the same race, Ya Boy Ya, I don't think the horse will be in the first 2 so I've layed it for 2 places around 4/5.

Good luck

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Quadrilateral showed some guts there. Fair play to her

• Registered Users Posts: 16,392 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

The Mig wrote: »
    Quadrilateral showed some guts there. Fair play to her
    Didn't get going until very late there. On the basis of that performance, you would be thinking that the Guineas trip is just too short for her.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Yeah Francie. I'd give then Guineas a shot and then maybe step up for the Oaks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Had quadrilateral doubled with vieux lion rouge
    I thought i was a goner a furling out in the first one, but finished like a feckin train!!!
    Vieux's race was like a mini national with those runners

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

I thought i was a goner a furling out in the first one, but finished like a feckin train!!!

In fairness, you always do come across as a clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Ah heyor.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,392 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Got the game by the hairy old red ones :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭jj mac

Aftertiming Ahole. But you've always come across as a pure spoofer so no surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭elderberry

Didn't get going until very late there. On the basis of that performance, you would be thinking that the Guineas trip is just too short for her.

Cayenne Pepper stayed on well after coming under pressure early. Might not be a Gp1 filly but could still be interesting if given an Oaks prep

• Advertisement
Advertisement