Currently on hap scheme (Dublin RPZ). No missed payments. LL informed me (not officially) that he may need home for own use, fair enough, will send letter soon to give valid notice etc..

If all legit and have to vacate house, do the DCC hap section re house a family?

I understand the situation lies with me the tenant to find suitable accommodation etc.. I'm taking about if I CAN'T find a property to rent before we have to move out, what happens in that scenario? Do the council have discretion to place you in a house even on a temporary basis or is it the local hotel? Or would they pay higher amount again at there discretion....

Thanks in advance