Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three children found dead mod note in post 1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Arghus wrote: »
    RIP.

Think closing the thread wouldn't be a bad idea.

Who needs strangers talking about this on the Internet.

So just ignore the fact that this is happening??

That's what Irish people did years ago whenever someone committed suicide.

Don't talk about it whatever you do. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,137 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

There was another story in recent days about 3 children who died in Arizona. Another terrible story.

A guy in Germany killed 6 of his family members in a restaurant today as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,367 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

pinkyeye wrote: »
    So just ignore the fact that this is happening??

That's what Irish people did years ago whenever someone committed suicide.

Don't talk about it whatever you do. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Come on. That's not what I mean. I'm not talking about brushing it all under the carpet.

It's more to do with people speculating wildly, which they are bound to do.

Usually threads involving discussion of current, let say matters under investigation, are nixed fairly quickly because usually, amongst all the sympathetic posts, there's randomers speculating about causes and what not. I'm not trying to pretend it it didn't happen.

But, I don't want to talk anymore about it.

sugarman20 wrote: »
    To be fair most posters just want to offer their sympathys.

At the moment, but threads have a habit of going downhill fast on here at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

FFS. Sickening. May the little angels rest in peace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

Absolutely dreadful news. RIP to poor innocent children that have lost their lives.
    Thoughts with the emergency services who attended the scene. It’s not something anyone would ever want to witness.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Horrific, just horrific. Those poor kids.

I pity the poor Gardaí that went into the house only to see a sight that's clearly going to haunt them forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

God love those little babies. Deepest sympathy to their family. Thoughts with all their little schoolfriends too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Arghus wrote: »
    Come on. That's not what I mean. I'm not talking about brushing it all under the carpet.

It's more to do with people speculating wildly, which they are bound to do.

Usually threads involving discussion of current, let say matters under investigation, are nixed fairly quickly because usually, amongst all the sympathetic posts, there's randomers speculating about causes and what not. I'm not trying to pretend it it didn't happen.

But, I don't want to talk anymore about it.

You're not pretending it didn't happen but you just don't want to talk about it??

Sorry I don't understand. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Absolutely horrific, those poor little things.

My sympathies also to the Gardai and Emergency Services who had to attend the scene. I can’t imagine you’d ever get over seeing such a thing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

pinkyeye wrote: »
    You're not pretending it didn't happen but you just don't want to talk about it??

Sorry I don't understand. :rolleyes:

mod note - drop it now both of you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Obviously we cant imagine what the immediate family are going through but spare a thought for the ES personal who were first on the scene. Don't think any training could prepare you for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭The chan chan man

May they rest in peace. This is so unbearably sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I was in Newcastle around 1930 this evening dropping my friends off at the pub, seen a good few flashing blue lights coming from within the estate beside Kelly's Eurospar/service station, I wonder if that was related?

Poor kids, may they rest in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Toastytoes

Those poor innocent babies, breaks my heart. RIP angels.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

What is the world coming to so sad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Guinness69 wrote: »
    3 kids found dead in Rathcoole

Newcastle

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Not in Kansas

This is awful news. I can't imagine how many people are in absolute agony right now as they try to process this. The poor, poor children.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 The Help

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Link?

It's in the Indo. Shocking tragedy.not looking for anyone else as they found the mother outside wandering around. Poor children

Newly registered lurker, cant post link

• Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Misleading thread title.I had read about this awful tragedy on RTE website earlier,otherwise I would thought reading here that it happened in Newcastle in England.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Perphery

Misleading thread title.I had read about this awful tragedy on RTE website earlier,otherwise I would thought reading here that it happened in Newcastle in England.

Two boys and a girl. All under 10. A note found at the scene. So so Tragic.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,293 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Christ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Can someone edit the title - there are many Newcastles.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Perphery wrote: »
    Two boys and a girl. All under 10. A note found at the scene. So so Tragic.

So tragic,no matter what words are used they just can't express how sad this tragedy is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

What is the world coming to so sad

Been happenimg since the beginning of time.

Rip.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,137 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

God doesn't come into this tragedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 IndigoStar

Really distressing to try and even comprehend. Can't even begin to imagine what the emergency services go through in circumstances like this. May those beautiful kids rest in peace

• Registered Users Posts: 31 CantonasCat2

NIMAN wrote: »
    God doesn't come into this tragedy.

That's exactly it. Sure the amount of people squealing, "Pure evil!" paint that point perfectly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

it is awful sad.

RIP to those children.

The mother is gone to hospital and is in a bad way according to the RTE article.

I notice that one poster above made a reference to the Hawe case. And I also note that the article does not make any mention of the father...………
    Could be a gas leak, why assume murder?

Why would someone leave a note for a gas leak?

Come on like.

Let's not play the innocent boy here, there have been several cases like this in the past, very similar. And we know what happened there.

I'm not speculating. But anyone with an ounce of cop on can read between the lines in that article and have a fair idea of what actually happened.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Checkmate19

Why do any boards need to comment on this stuff. Way of the world really.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement