Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The time has come.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

just cause you can does not mean you should.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Sure I used to wear the wifes knickers all the time. Nothing more comfortable than a thong up the crack. Don't knock it till you try it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

AMKC wrote: »
    Its time for men to embrace how good it feels to wear high heels too,

https://www.italianshoes.com/en/men-heels-danish-designer-believes-the-time-has/

Does this guy remind anyone else of Katie Hopkins?

I doubt it'll catch on but I'd probably still prefer it to the bare ankle business.

I don't know why anyone would get upset over men having the option to wear heels; it's not compulsory. If someone else wants to it doesn't affect you, unless you define all manhood by available footwear. Let them at it if it's what they want, no skin off anyone elses nose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,515 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Fight for my right to wear something impractical and uncomfortable?

Eh naw, you're grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

A pair of heels can never be high enough for little stevie stevenage

19880418_SteveStevens_DirtyDiana.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Why not? Share the pain I say!

How do we get over the stigma... maybe we can market them as special orthopaedic shoes; for people prone to not going over on their ankle enough.

AMKC wrote: »
    JayZeus wrote: »
    It’s time to give some eejits a root up the hole.

Men wearing high heels?

They are not men. Men don’t wear high heels.

Muppets.[/QUOTE.

That's an outdated and small minded way to think. Maybe you should go back to the 50s. I suppose you think women wearing trousers are not women then.

I don't. I think you a small minded person who is stuck in the 50s. I suppose you expect a women to make your dinner and do all the housework too. The world has changed. Women work now and wear what they like and so should men.

That's an outdated and small minded way to think.

Your defective.

I suppose you think women should be women to and be stuck at home all day tidying the house and making you dinner as well. The world has changed. Women work now and wear what they like and if a man wants to wear tights, high heels and a dress or a skirt I think he should.

I do the cooking at home. I’d starve if I didn’t because my wife’s cooking is brutal and I won’t eat the slop she makes. She also can’t load a dishwasher to save her life (barbie dolls held more appea lthan tetris on a gameboy, obviously) and doesn’t do much cleaning aside from a bit of hoovering. No problem there. Give and take.

But she’s lovely, feminine, smart as feck, hard working and above all else, she knows the difference between me and the sort of plonker who would want to wear high heels.

Me Tarzan, she Jane. 1950’s? Get a grip. Plenty of men still know that men should be men and not some high heel wearing something or other.

I pity the eejits, men and women, who think that sort of carry on is alright. But don’t worry. The rest of us will keep things going while they play fancy dress and gradually remove themselves from the gene pool.

Advertisement