Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preparation for Future Air Corps Competitions

Options
  • 21-04-2020 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

This is my first post so hopefully I'm in the right place, if not apologies I will edit/remove. I see on other threads that recruitment is frozen for the time being for the DF (side note I'm awaiting the medical for the RDF a while now so this makes sense).

I am looking to apply for the Air Corps cadetship at the next available opportunity, my question to you is how can I prepare for it? My primary concern is the numerical reasoning and how I might best prepare for that if possible? I have not used maths since school and it's fair to say that side of things is a little rusty.

If anyone has any tips or pointers on the process, or if they have any advice on what they went through it would be much appreciated. I know there's no word on when the next one will be but there's no harm in trying to prepare yourself as much as possible!

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement