Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beard Care

Options
  • 24-05-2020 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Hey. Letting my beard grow and wondering what is the best way to care for it.

What shampoo's, conditioners, beard oils and beard balms are advised?
    I wud prefer more natural stuff that would be better for it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

If you really need to wash your beard then I'd try the same shampoo and conditioner you use on your head.

For beard oil there's not really a consensus because beard oil is so easy to make there are hundreds of brands out there. Basically pay attention to the oils in the ingredients and have a look into which oils will do what. Have a read of my reply to the same question here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=102439494

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭pjdarcy

I'm partial to a bit of beard butter. I find it makes my beard nice and soft. I'm using Mo Bros at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Lads any good videos or tips on how to shape a long beard?

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭pjdarcy

Lads any good videos or tips on how to shape a long beard?

The beardbrand channel on youtube has plenty of videos on beard grooming for all different lengths of beards

Advertisement