Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rushbrooke Interfirm Tennis Tourny

Options
  • 18-04-2005 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

Closing dates for this 4 person team - 2 mixed teams, 1 ladies doubles, 1 mens doubles is Wednesday 20th. Running from Friday to the following Sunday (i think - last week in April kinda thing).

Entry €12 per person.

Its in Cobh by the way :)

GO TEAM GONESHOOTIN. Grade 6 powa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Our "Grade 6 powa" was lacking when me met against a strong Rushbrooke based team. Grade 5 apparently. Its difficult for the likes of me to play against these people over 10+ years of experience, but I spose time will fix that.

For the record my team beat our first opponents, but lost to our next. The score was harsher than our play. Too many vans :) Our ladies won their doubles by the slimmest of margins, and was excellent to watch. Us men couldnt duplicate, and the two mixed are best left unmentioned :/

Most enjoyable tho - excellent weather for it.

Anyone else in other tournaments?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Hard luck GoneShootin'.

Next year maybe :)

I wish I had time to play tournaments at the moment. Picked up an injury in the rugby varsities in Cork last week so I'll be out for a few weeks.

Advertisement