Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Michael = BOBFOC

What’s this again?

Ladies love tattoos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

What’s this again?

Body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

The girls lips are ridiculous. Don't know her name but I am confident ye all know exactly who I'm talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I seriously just watch this thinking ...christ i pray my nieces/neph don't end up like them / with those kinda fellas. I don't care that you're a pharmacist /scientist ....if you apply for this kinda thing at all you're a certain kinda person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,314 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Ok I know I am old...but...all I can think is I hope all these people are wearing a high factor sun block, the sun damage!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,243 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Nothing better than slice bread, hope he doesn't use that as a pick up line

Too pretty this boy.

neonsofa wrote: »
    The girls lips are ridiculous. Don't know her name but I am confident ye all know exactly who I'm talking about.
    Who could you possibly mean...... Lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,243 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Would It Is What It Is please stfu

Joe is cute

“It is what it is.” It’s contagious!

Michael....nope
    The teeth and the head shape....odd

What is it with these people with seemingly good jobs coming on here and most likely throwing their careers away?

Callum seems like the new doctor Alex

• Advertisement

Callum is this year’s beta doctor guy.

What is it with these people with seemingly good jobs coming on here and most likely throwing their careers away?
    A million followers and make more in a year than you would make in about 10+ years of working at a real job?

The gent thing did it for me - they could actually make it as a couple I think.

Callum seems like the new doctor Alex

Snap! But you remembered his name 😂

Why did she leave the hottie for the... nottie

• Advertisement

gmisk wrote: »
    A million followers and make more in a year than you would make in about 10+ years of working at a real job?

Yeah but it’s not sustainable. They’ll be forgotten before long and after having a dalliance with fame will struggle to be taken seriously again as a professional in their field.

Joe is cute, best if he doesn't talk though, he seems like someone who is always on the verge of saying "Oi Oiii"

I like sliced bread....I guess...

She so wasn’t into Sherif. I’d say she would have went for any last guy as long as he wasn’t a complete troll!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,460 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Only one good looking pair in my eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Where’s tommy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

"Yer wan dare"
    Anna is the finest.

8 weeks???? Ah ffs. What have I gotten into

She so wasn’t into Sherif. I’d say she would have went for any last guy as long as he wasn’t a complete troll!

Sherif is a fine thing though.

Yeah but it’s not sustainable. They’ll be forgotten before long and after having a dalliance with fame will struggle to be taken seriously again as a professional in their field.
    Money made.
    They will still get jobs in their fields I would think, a lot of work places wouldn't mind the publicity of having someone semi famous on staff possibly?

Quick Google your man Kem has made 1.5m not bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

“It is what it is”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Disappointed so far in the contestants. I just loved last years but hope I can warm up to this group!

Amber is very fake, the fake flicking hair and playing up to the cameras. Don't like Sherif or Anton.

I like Amy and Callum the best I think.

Amber looks a lot like Fleur East (not just the hair)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

neonsofa wrote:
    Sherif is a fine thing though.

I think he's the worst looking!

Money made.
    They will still get jobs in their fields I would think, a lot of work places wouldn't mind the publicity of having someone semi famous on staff possibly?

If they’re lucky they’ll make 6 figures. Some of them will make more. Regardless none of them will make enough to live off for very long, the ads and public appearances will dry up. I would imagine most reputable companies (depending on the industry obviously) would rather not have a z-list celebrity on their staff!

Amber looks a lot like Fleur East (not just the hair)

It's the beautiful symmetric bone structure and skin too. I love me some fleur east

Anton will dump this girl in a flash!

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

Lovely summer's evenings to out in the fresh air, why would people want to watch this sh1t,if these people were so beautiful etc why do they need to be on this to find love, attention seeking, brain dead young people, what a way to live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

The one with the big lips has an awfully big arse.

Amber’s never heard of Wales

• Advertisement

If they’re lucky they’ll make 6 figures. Some of them will make more. Regardless none of them will make enough to live off for very long, the ads and public appearances will dry up. I would imagine most reputable companies (depending on the industry obviously) would rather not have a z-list celebrity on their staff!
    I think the majority will make a decent amount of money like I said Kem is worth 1.5m apparently.
    Let's be honest the majority aren't exactly in high flying careers where it particularly matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

KatW4 wrote: »
    I think he's the worst looking!

Looks perpetually confused, he may need glasses

Amber reminds me of georgia from last year. And the one in the hideous swimsuit reminds me of Laura from last year.

Amber’s never heard of Wales

Came across poorly.....you're old!! I want a gent......hes too nice....

Amber reminds me of georgia from last year. And the one in the hideous swimsuit reminds me of Laura from last year.
    Is she the one with Anton?
    Yes totally, and she will be dumped just as quick I predict!

Amber is already dumping her fella...no surprise.

There was a couple of hideous ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

decky1 wrote: »
    Lovely summer's evenings to out in the fresh air, why would people want to watch this sh1t,if these people were so beautiful etc why do they need to be on this to find love, attention seeking, brain dead young people, what a way to live.

Sure dont watch it then

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Miss bb and cbb. Cant get into this at all.

ShamoBuc wrote: »

There was a couple of hideous ones.

Touché. The most hideous one.

:pac:

The animal print one.

Miss bb and cbb. Cant get into this at all.
    I think it takes a wee bit of time to get going.
    They need to bring in other people for it to really kick off.

And Anton already moving on lol...I knew it!

I think the majority will make a decent amount of money like I said Kem is worth 1.5m apparently.
    Let's be honest the majority aren't exactly in high flying careers where it particularly matters.

Kem is one of the most well-known ones. I’ve heard of him and I never watched it before last year. He’s no doubt one of the ones who has made the most from it. Even so, how long do you think people can live off £1million for? And only a handful of them will make that much. Vast majority will struggle to make a living from promoting Skinny Tea and teeth whitening strips on Instagram.

I know most aren’t in high flying careers but my original post was about the ones who are in decent careers...pharmacists, engineers, etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement