Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2015/16

• 11-02-2015 11:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

New thread part two, only 9,999 to go

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

7 points clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

A lot of talk on Twitter that Ivan bit McCarthy! And it starts!

Johner wrote: »
    7 points clear.

;)

B9mBsjPIIAEwBLn.jpg:large

Cech now has 10 consecutive clean sheets in the league at the bridge

• Advertisement

B9mHkWyIcAArlIf.jpg

Impartial as ever the pundits.
    McManaman says it would be 'great' if the FA banned Ivanovic to see Mourinho's reaction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Cech now has 10 consecutive clean sheets in the league at the bridge

Where is he with the record now?

duckman!! wrote: »
    A lot of talk on Twitter that Ivan bit McCarthy! And it starts!

Hes not suarez at all :D

Killinator wrote: »
    Where is he with the record now?

Today was 168 , 2 off leveling, 3 to take the out right lead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

Get in :) massive win, that is a huge blow to City to be 2-3 minutes away from pegging us back to 5 points, and the kind of a blow that could be a knockout!

Does Costa know what flag to stand behind at all, hes some country whooooore :pac:

B9mT-1TCIAAV-en.jpg

We've only left in 4 goals at home all season.

Fortress

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭weiland79

Things are looking good and I'd be cautiously optimistic about the league. I do feel we could be doing better in the final third, how many shots on goal did we have tonight?
    Zouma I thought was really excellent tonight and had the measure of lukaka.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I loved Costa's passion in the stands, looked like a true fan!

Funny thing is, we haven't really hit our stride since Christmas and we look like we're barely getting out of 2nd gear in some matches yet we are still 7 points clear.

Hoping now with Cesc and Costa back and fresh and raring to go and Cuadrado settling in quickly we can really turn it on in the business end of the season and make a serious push for the CL.

We've a very tough game against Spurs in the Carling Cup too, some revenge is due.

weiland79 wrote: »
    Things are looking good and I'd be cautiously optimistic about the league. I do feel we could be doing better in the final third, how many shots on goal did we have tonight?
    Zouma I thought was really excellent tonight and had the measure of lukaka.

Number 1 CF is back soon we'll be grand :D
    Lukker- wrote: »
    I loved Costa's passion in the stands, looked like a true fan!

Funny thing is, we haven't really hit our stride since Christmas and we look like we're barely getting out of 2nd gear in some matches yet we are still 7 points clear.

Hoping now with Cesc and Costa back and fresh and raring to go and Cuadrado settling in quickly we can really turn it on in the business end of the season and make a serious push for the CL.

We've a very tough game against Spurs in the Carling Cup too, some revenge is due.

Ya, Costa just loves the game with him and Cesc back, Willian finally adding goals/assists and Cuadrado coming in we'll be a force.

Ditto on the revenge for Spurs too

We need more costa passion for the run in

B87JkP5CMAICF1F.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Impartial as ever the pundits.

In fairness tho he did say he didn't think it deserves retrospective action.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Costa just needs to add a bit of aggression into his game and he'll be sorted, said no-one ever.

39 points left to play for... if we get 28-30 points id be very confident, cant see City getting 35+, it would need them to go unbeaten..

39 points left to play for... if we get 28-30 points id be very confident, cant see City getting 35+, it would need them to go unbeaten..

Id agee we have 7 home games left and 6 away.

If we can win most our home hame games and half the away we'll be sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

Cech seems more comfortable saving lowdown shots, which courtois is kind of weak at. Most of courtois' goals conceded have been low shots while he's usually reliable at those high shots. The flaws of being 6"7 I suppose.
    On the other hand Cech can let himself down with those high shots sometimes, the first goal against Bradford and aguero at the bridge last season spring to mind. Just a thought. What do ye think?

Burnley, Palace, Stoke & Sunderland should be 4 wins anyway... although I dont like saying that after how last season's run in went..

Sheepy99 wrote: »
    Cech seems more comfortable saving lowdown shots, which courtois is kind of weak at. Most of courtois' goals conceded have been low shots while he's usually reliable at those high shots. The flaws of being 6"7 I suppose.
    On the other hand Cech can let himself down with those high shots sometimes, the first goal against Bradford and aguero at the bridge last season spring to mind. Just a thought. What do ye think?

Theres only an inch in height difference between, not very much really, in height terms anyway :pac:

We're blessed that a keeper can have an ok game like the villa game and be replaced by Cech, we've two, first choice GK's.

Courtois made a few excellent stops against pool so I reckon he would have easily got to Lukakus shot in the 1st half and the one from 3 yards is a roulette, if Cech doesnt save it you cant blame him but he did with very good footwork but Lukaku should be sticking those away, its a bad a miss as much as it is a good save.

Not taking anything away from Pete, when hes played hes not made mistakes and the competition between them is good for both keepers.

Anyone see MOTD, they asked Jose a stupidly weighted question and he just shot off.

He was asked about taking action against a Chelsea player if it turned out he done something wrong, Jose said his goodbyes and bolted, proper order.

Branna is only hugging McCarthy

B9mZoLEIgAAtGqg.jpg

Branna is only hugging McCarthy

B9mZoLEIgAAtGqg.jpg

Ref looking straight at it, he seen it, so if there is retrospective action taken its an absolute joke

• Advertisement

If Branna does get done can we get a ban for Mirillas too or whoever has Branna caught around the throat

Ivanovic-and-McCarthy-main.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement