Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Jersey arrived today lads:D Quality stuff, the Sneidjer #10 print, crest, logos, even the inner fabric is a replica off the new nike WC kits, it has the same lining as my Portugal away jersey bought in lifestyle sports a couple of months ago. All for less than 25 quid :pac: Thanks for the recommendations lads, il be buying again.. o ya it fits alrite too, XL I ordered and IMO its really only a european large. Great stuff.. cmon u Oranje:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Jersey arrived today lads:D Quality stuff, the Sneidjer #10 print, crest, logos, even the inner fabric is a replica off the new nike WC kits, it has the same lining as my Portugal away jersey bought in lifestyle sports a couple of months ago. All for less than 25 quid :pac: Thanks for the recommendations lads, il be buying again.. o ya it fits alrite too, XL I ordered and IMO its really only a european large. Great stuff.. cmon u Oranje:pac:

When did you order your's?

I ordered mine on the 16th of june, and no sign of it yet..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Only two weeks from soccertriads?
    That's good going from what I've heard the amount of time other people have been waiting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

My Spain Xavi jersey arrived this morning, may have been yesterday, landlord is a little slow in delivering post to me. Thought I'd put up some pics to show you how good the jerseys are

100_0727.jpg

100_0726-1.jpg

100_0725-1.jpg

I noticed that there's a line running through the 8 on the front but thats just because of the way it was folded

Frisbee wrote: »
    Only two weeks from soccertriads?
    That's good going from what I've heard the amount of time other people have been waiting.

Yep two weeks yesterday. Noticed on the package the customs sticker been signed etc. but no problems. Quality shirt il post pics later, ave it on me at the moment though... btw the only thing missing from the shirt is the logo/motto on the inside of the crest... im not worried bout that though:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

Fowler87

you ordered your jersey from soccertriads?
    An XL?
    How does that compare to the sizes we get here, is it the equivalent of our L size?

cheers

skelliser wrote: »
    Fowler87

you ordered your jersey from soccertriads?
    An XL?
    How does that compare to the sizes we get here, is it the equivalent of our L size?

cheers

As I said previously, ya its XL but IMO a european large (slighter bigger maybe). Im just over 12 stone, 5' 10/11 and its a perfect fit.. now its a nike shirt maybe another manufacturer (i.e. adidas, umbro) could be bigger but there wouldnt be much in it id say. Thinking I mite order the Spanish away or Argentina home now:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

cheers for that!
    Think il chance it and go with the XL sizes.

a=3179502027_3179502027

• Advertisement

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

As ye can see from my Portugal (large) shirt, its more less the same size as the XL shirt I got from soccertriads

Dutch one looks very good, might have to order one now. Also looking at the Argie home and Germany home as well as the new Barca jersey.

Great quality I have to say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

11162.jpg

In love with this jersey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

11162.jpg

In love with this jersey

Well that's lovely! Hmm, I already have the home one on order... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ryanmatty

Got my spainish keepersjersey today from soccertriads. I ordered it on the 7th June so came quick too. The quailty is excellent and as said got the XL and very same size as the large.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Ian_K

How much is postage lads? This yoke sounds great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ryanmatty

the postage is only roughly 2euro. In all jersey works out at 24euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

I ordered an Argentina and Spain in Small and they arrived today. The quality is fine for what we're paying!

The Argentina fits fine but the Spain shirt is wayyyy too snug.
    Im going to give that one to a mate of mine and order a Large Spain shirt for myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

aaronh007 wrote: »
    My Spain Xavi jersey arrived this morning, may have been yesterday, landlord is a little slow in delivering post to me. Thought I'd put up some pics to show you how good the jerseys are

100_0727.jpg

100_0726-1.jpg

100_0725-1.jpg

I noticed that there's a line running through the 8 on the front but thats just because of the way it was folded

Goes with your quilt too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Ian_K wrote: »
    How much is postage lads? This yoke sounds great!
    free if you use google checkout

Bah!!! washed my I.C jersey today and the World Cup patch is peeling already :(

Hopefully if I give it an ol iron it might stay in place....that or super glue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Just to clarify the sizing issue for hopefully the last time on soccertriads

Adults 42" approx Medium = ?

Adults 46" approx XL = Large?

I want to order the Cameroon away jersey & the Valencia away jersey but dont want to muck up the size. Im a large here in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Any sites with UK small sizes?

It seems the prices have gone up on soccertriads as of the last hour , only by about €1.50 or so though , wont stop me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Got my Spain away jersey with Xavi 8 from Bornprosper.com (before it changed to Starsport4u.com), just aswell as I am off to Spain tomorrow!

Quality, as always, is flawless.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I want my Germany jersey :(

Here are the pics of my Spain jersey which arrived today from Bornprosper.com, took 24 days.

IMG000011.jpg
    IMG000015.jpg

Spain away an Germany away are real nice . Kinda going mad I ordered the home ones now :(

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Here are the pics of my Spain jersey which arrived today from Bornprosper.com, took 24 days.

IMG000011.jpg
    IMG000015.jpg
    Looks very sexy indeed Mikey! I'd order one myself but they'll probably have a new shirt by the time it arrives :D You didn't happen to check to see what was the date of postage on the front of the parcel did you?

I ordered on the 31st of May, it was shipped on 5th June (World Cup is peak time) and it arrived today, 23rd of June. So 5 days to get shipped, then 18 days to arrive. I ordered from premiumsoccershirt and got it in 12 days. Make of that what you will.

Class looking shirt Mikey. U ordered from soccertriads too? Enjoy ur holiday :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

That Jersey is blue on soccertriads but looks black in that picture? :confused:

Class looking shirt Mikey. U ordered from soccertriads too? Enjoy ur holiday :cool:
    Thank you. But no I ordered that one from bornprosper.com before it changes to Starsport4u
    ~Marky~ wrote: »

Its Navy-ish, the lighting isnt very good in the pic.

~Marky~ wrote: »
    its navy its obviously just badly lighted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Thanks lads for clearing that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Just wondering, if any one who ordered ONE jersey of Bornsproper have been caught for custom tax??

We ordered 3 and got them sent together and were caught..Just wondering for future reference as im thinking of ordering a few more of these world cup jerseys..

Got my German and Holland home jerseys today. Ordered on the 13th of June. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

IMG000011.jpg
    IMG000015.jpg
    That's a great feckin jersey!!!!!!!

Got my German and Holland home jerseys today. Ordered on the 13th of June. :D

I ordered 14th hopefully they here tommorow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,947 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I wonder would you be able to get the Germany Away jersey in any stores in Ireland?

It's feckin' lovely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Ordered the NZ away jersey from soccertriads... now to wait for it :/

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Ordered Germany home jersey from soccertriads on Monday 14th.
    Status was still processing by Wednesday 16th so I emailed them that night.
    Order was dispatched early Thursday 17th morning and arrived today the 24th.
    So it took exactly a week from dispatch! Very pleased, perfect quality except for a little dirt mark on one sleeve. for 23 euros I can't complain!

I'm after ordering a shirt from Soccertriads. The total cost was €28...are they coming from Thailand? If so I might be hit with customs :eek: I totally forgot...on Google Checkout a UK address was shown though?

They come from outside the EU anyways. I had two jerseys and they weren't stopped for customs. I guess it's the luck of the draw though.

Jerseys bought from Soccertriads do come from Thailand alright

They mark the customs label as 'gift' though so I'm not sure if customs here will check it or not, luckily I wasn't caught with either jersey I bought

Came home to my David Villa Spain home jersey :) (Soccertriads )
    bb684435.jpg
    b5c97c6d.jpg

size is a bit fcuked up to be honest i ordered a small and its a bit big on me but it fits my brother perfectly whos a large

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭kabuk1

Has anyone seen any youth or adult small USA away jersey in Dublin? I've been looking online, and they are charging ridiculous prices plus shipping. Also, they don't always have the size. Cheers!

Came home to my David Villa Spain home jersey :) (Soccertriads )
    bb684435.jpg
    b5c97c6d.jpg

size is a bit fcuked up to be honest i ordered a small and its a bit big on me but it fits my brother perfectly whos a large

Out of curiosity is it meant to be his full name on the back ?

Iv just ordered the Cameroon away jersey & the Borussia Dortmund away jersey in XL , im a large here so they better fit me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭xtal191

Yeah he has full name on his shirt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

kabuk1 wrote: »
    Has anyone seen any youth or adult small USA away jersey in Dublin? I've been looking online, and they are charging ridiculous prices plus shipping. Also, they don't always have the size. Cheers!

I know for a fact Heatons in Carrickmines Business park have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

Ordered the Holland with Van Persie, Argentina and Croatia jersey's from soccertriads on the 16th, and arrived today, so happy out :) Only took a week and two days aswell :D

I'll stick up a few pic's in a bit

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement