Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tj

Options
  • 31-08-2005 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

www.tj-music.com

I am around for 25 years and have been on TV and radio a lot. I had some chart entries in some independence charts, including a # 1 in 1997, and won a song writing award in 2005 from VH-1 song of the year whhere I had a number 3 entry in their electronic charts with a song off my latest CD.

My latest CD: "TJ-Sensitivity (The Very Best Of) has been reviewed plenty of times,e.g. www.musicians.ie

Check www.tj-music.com and listen to all the mp3s and read the stories.

I am really looking for feedback. Either here or use the guestbook on the page.

Thanks

TJ

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

since my "TJ - sensitivity" saw the light of day in January 2005 and my song "How many times" went into the vh-1 top 5, it finally went uphill for me.

Plenty of reviews and air play for me as promoted under www.tj-music.com

Please check my mp3s on the website and tell me what you think.

I know that my music is different and that "romantic music" seems to be somewhat outdated on the other hand side thats what I like doing and music lives from its diversity.

Advertisement