Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jezzebelle

Options
  • 17-09-2005 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

Hey,

Check out www.jezzebellemusic.com to keep informed about upcoming Jezzebelle gigs, listen to Jezzebelle tracks and become a member of our forums.

Sorry for the shameless plug but I'm all excited after finishing Jezzebelle's new website. =D =D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

conanm wrote:
    Hey,

Check out www.jezzebellemusic.com to keep informed about upcoming Jezzebelle gigs, listen to Jezzebelle tracks and become a member of our forums.

Sorry for the shameless plug but I'm all excited after finishing Jezzebelle's new website. =D =D

This the same Jezzebelle that played the Sugar Club about 2/3 weeks ago? If it is keep up the good work, not exactly my favourite type of music but I still enjoyed you.

Shane

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Probably more suited here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Jazzman

These guys are great. Saw them play a few times. Great music, great voice! Check them out guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭dbs_sailor

Squirrel wrote:
    This the same Jezzebelle that played the Sugar Club about 2/3 weeks ago? If it is keep up the good work, not exactly my favourite type of music but I still enjoyed you.

Shane

Cheers Shane. Were by any chance the guy with the badass Strat and wah pedal?

Thanks a lot Jazzman. =D

If you like the stuff do us a favour and register on the forums. The more the merrier. =D

conanm wrote:
    Cheers Shane. Were by any chance the guy with the badass Strat and wah pedal?

Thanks a lot Jazzman. =D

If you like the stuff do us a favour and register on the forums. The more the merrier. =D

Will do probably soon, I was there to see Better Than Ed that night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭dbs_sailor

Better Than Ed are some band alright.

We're playing the Sugar Club this Wednesday? Are you gonna make another appearance? :D

Doubt it, school :( Then the whole ID thing, I was lucky it wasn't being checked last itme

Advertisement