Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Collinite 845 substitute

Options
  • 01-03-2019 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have a 2 year old silver metallic Volkswagen and have been using Collinite 845 with good results. Looking around collinite seems to be out of stock in my usual go to suppliers. Can anyone recommend an alternative to collinite 845?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Neilw

Autoglym hd wax is very good, lasts well and is a lot easier to apply than 845.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,511 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Hi All,

I have a 2 year old silver metallic Volkswagen and have been using Collinite 845 with good results. Looking around collinite seems to be out of stock in my usual go to suppliers. Can anyone recommend an alternative to collinite 845?

Soft99 Fusso
    Get it from Autopia.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭cena

Detailing shed?

Advertisement