Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus 7T Amazon Germany €499

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

I went from the Huawei p20 pro to 7t and it is much better.

I hated EMUI and waiting a year for an android 10 update!
    Never again Huawei for me.

Last 1+ phone I had was the 5 and I will probably stick with the 7t for the next couple of years and then look at the 1+9 next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Got it today..have the OnePlus 6 and was going to go for the OnePlus 8pro...just couldn't convince myself the €600 difference was worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Def_IRL

Thanks for the heads up guys, picked up a 7T from Three in Mary St earlier at €419. Great value at that price considering I have been awaiting a new screen for my 3T to come for weeks now (due to lack of replacement screen parts coming in from China), and that was going to cost me €160 to repair in any case, so made sense to get a brand new 7T at that great price. Three Mary Street have one 7T left in stock earlier, after I bought mine, by the way and a few 7T Pros.
    Dual sims both unlocked confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭a clanger

Def_IRL wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up guys, picked up a 7T from Three in Mary St earlier at €419. Great value at that price considering I have been awaiting a new screen for my 3T to come for weeks now (due to lack of replacement screen parts coming in from China), and that was going to cost me €160 to repair in any case, so made sense to get a brand new 7T at that great price. Three Mary Street have one 7T left in stock earlier, after I bought mine, by the way and a few 7T Pros.
    Dual sims both unlocked confirmed

FYI Screen repair with oneplus usually runs at about €120. Pick up and delivery included

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭south

a clanger wrote: »
    FYI Screen repair with oneplus usually runs at about €120. Pick up and delivery included

Picked up the last one in Waterford, had to go to Dungarvan to get it just in case anyone is thinking of buying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,400 ✭✭✭pah

I've gone for the 7T Pro for €569. I had been considering it at 639 on the OnePlus website but it went out of stock. Hopefully it's unlocked also, I'm in A 3 contract for another few months and plan to move to GOMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Really happy with the 7T but seems to have a lot less haptic feedback on keyboards that the huawei mate 20. Anyone else experience this ?

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

Can anyone confirm is the 7t pro from three unlocked? Currently with Vodafone so don't want to take a chance on buying it if not.

Thanks a mill

lfc200 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm is the 7t pro from three unlocked? Currently with Vodafone so don't want to take a chance on buying it if not.

Thanks a mill

I can let you know when I get it, probably Tuesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Have to admit...the OnePlus 6 just feels better in my hand...yes..the OnePlus 7T is slightly faster...the pics are definitely better... but it doesn't feel as nice in the hand.
    Admittedly...I have a OnePlus Karbon case on the 6 and only the cheapy moulded plastic on the 7t...so will reserve final judgement until the new car arrives

• Advertisement

pah wrote: »
    I can let you know when I get it, probably Tuesday

Yes please, that would be super thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I have the OnePlus 5 (Vodafone Sim), battery is starting to go, have it under 3 year's but tempted by this, worth the upgrade?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭the goon

the goon wrote: »
    Just got an email that they are in the process of restocking and revised delivery date of Monday. Hope its from the same batch as all the previous ones!
    Got the phone this morning, unlocked. It's a monster compared to my 3T. What a deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,319 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Mine arrived this morning also (ordered early afternoon on Friday). My Eir sim is working in it so happy days! :)

Yes please, that would be super thanks

Tested and confirmed with my daughter's GOMO SIM.

OnePlus 7T Pro from 3 on prepay at €569 is unlocked.

pah wrote: »
    Tested and confirmed with my daughter's GOMO SIM.

OnePlus 7T Pro from 3 on prepay at €569 is unlocked.

That is fantastic, thanks a million for remembering to check!

That is fantastic, thanks a million for remembering to check!

No worries, wanted to check myself as planning to switch to GOMO at end of contract in October

• Registered Users Posts: 13,319 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I am really enjoying my new 7T so I'd just like to say thanks to Bodjhrjekekr who I think was the first to post that it was available from Three for €419 :)
    €419 now on the Three website

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Def_IRL

Anyone notice a pulsing issue with their new 7T whilst it's on charge? If holding it whilst charging you will feel the phone pulse/vibrate (I've turned off all sound and vibrate settings, no joy), and if you are say looking at a web page or Outlook, Sky news etc whilst it's charging the screen will keep refreshing with each pulse of power (Seems to pulse only as the charge indicator symbol shows up within the top right the power symbol indicator).
    Seems to me many a query about this issue on the 7T forums.

I am really enjoying my new 7T so I'd just like to say thanks to Bodjhrjekekr who I think was the first to post that it was available from Three for €419 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Looks to be out of stock currently. Feck it, hope I haven't missed it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭McGaz23

The 7t is still out of stock which no known restock date. I see the 7 is reduced to 300 on prepay. Wondering if anyone here thinks it would be worth it at that price? Also if anyone has bought it and can confirm it’s unlocked to other networks?

I got excited when I saw a new comment on this thread but have been checking back on Three.ie every other day and has been OOS since unfortunately. No idea on the 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭McGaz23

McGaz23 wrote: »
    The 7t is still out of stock which no known restock date. I see the 7 is reduced to 300 on prepay. Wondering if anyone here thinks it would be worth it at that price? Also if anyone has bought it and can confirm it’s unlocked to other networks?

Update: unfortunately this seems to have been a pricing error on their site. Still showing as 299.99 but when you add it to your basket it comes to 399.99. Contacted their chat support who confirmed it was an error and that correct price is 399.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

Seems this deal is back on the 3 website

keavebm wrote: »
    Seems this deal is back on the 3 website

Super stuff - thanks!

Tempted to buy it now but worried they will be locked ( I'm with Vodafone)

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

Bawnmore wrote: »
    Super stuff - thanks!

Thanks, wife needs a new phone and from reading here it's unlocked as she is on Vodafone. Was looking at all the xiaomi phones (confusing) , and is 100ish above my initial budget but from reading here at this price point it would be a good replacement? Thanks W

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Hococop wrote: »
    Tempted to buy it now but worried they will be locked ( I'm with Vodafone)

It's unlocked. It's been mentioned repeatedly in this thread.

It's unlocked. It's been mentioned repeatedly in this thread.

Yeah I remember some saying that but also remember some saying new batches were coming in and some wondered if they would be locked, can't remember if people said the new ones were the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

Anyone get an order through, All I'm getting is Oops!

Advertisement