Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

superdrug - free gift with 3 items

Options
  • 14-06-2019 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭

superdrug are offering a free gift with 3 qualifying items. (gets put in your basket automatically.).

SUPERDRUG MENS GWP
    FREE
    Code: 777049
    Volume: 50ML Qty 1 FREE

some of the qualifying items are nivea shower gel £1 and lynx 1.50 which are bargains in their own right.

Remember to spend 10 £ to get free delivery.

https://www.superdrug.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

https://www.superdrug.com/Gillette/Gillette-Fusion-Manual-Blades-x-4/p/305960

Buy one get one free. get 4 packets of these for £23.58, free gift, free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

donnyvegas wrote: »
    https://www.superdrug.com/Gillette/Gillette-Fusion-Manual-Blades-x-4/p/305960

Buy one get one free. get 4 packets of these for £23.58, free gift, free delivery.

exactly what I ordered

great bargain as it is and then this little extra :)

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭go4it

all good til i've tried to add a set of gi**lette razor refills : selling them is age restricted, and checking my age is done by checking Experian data base ! Am i going to put something else in the basket and complete the sale? No way Jose !

go4it wrote: »
    all good til i've tried to add a set of gi**lette razor refills : selling them is age restricted, and checking my age is done by checking Experian data base ! Am i going to put something else in the basket and complete the sale? No way Jose !

Add the razors to basket then log in
    That worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭go4it

mailburner wrote: »
    Add the razors to basket then log in
    That worked for me

didn't worked for me.
    I'm a new user, with 30+ age setup in account details.
    They require to check your age against a 3rd party provider if they sale razor blades refills but no age requirements if they sale a pack of razor and blades

@mailburner: i see in another thread that you checked your age by sending your ID on twitter to them. That's too much to ask from me...( super_drug is not the only shop left on this planet..)

• Advertisement

@mailburner: i see in another thread that you checked your age by sending your ID on twitter to them. That's too much to ask from me...( super_drug is not the only shop left on this planet..)

I sent them ID but got my order through before they verified it.

It's a pain when you've been using them for years but they are by far the
    cheapest on the planet so long term I can live with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

didn't worked for me.
    I'm a new user, with 30+ age setup in account details.
    They require to check your age against a 3rd party provider if they sale razor blades refills but no age requirements if they sale a pack of razor and blades

I PM’d on twitter and they were quick to sort it out.

Inconvenient but it’s done now and got the half price razors, half price aftershave for Father’s Day and a few half prices lynx and shaving gel which gets me the free gift too. Pretty good all in all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Having same prob ordering, pita.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Hardtochoose

Having same prob ordering, pita.

They’ve a live chat feature , I messaged them , sent a pic of my driving licence and it was sorted in 5 minutes

Advertisement